NMDCAT Practice Tests 2022
NMDCAT 2022 Practice Tests are being uploaded to help the students in the evaluation of entry Test Preparations. These practice MCQs are selected from PMC Practice Test 2021. Attempt the following MCQs posted by Expert MDCAT.
Here is the Test No #5 (T2) of NMDCAT Practice Tests 2022
51) Which of the following are the products of catalytic oxidation of methane?
a) CO2, H2O b) CO, H2O
c) CO2,H2 d) CH3OH
52) in diaphragm cell, hydrogen is discharged by the reduction of
a) Water b) HCI
c) Na+ d) NaCI
53) The energy of photons related to
a) frequency b) wave length
c) wave number d) all of these
54) Which isomer of hydroxy benzene sulphonic acid is formed in greater ratio when phenol reacts with sulphuric acid at 20 °C?
a) Ortho b) Para
c) Both ortho and para in equal ratio
d) ortho-para product
55) What is the Optimum temperature for working of enzyme in human body?
a) 40o C b) 35oC
c) 37oC d) 32oC
56) Density of ice is_____.
a) Higher than water b) Lower than water
c) Similar to water d) Higher the 1.59/cm 3
57) The statement; energy of system and surrounding is conserved, is related to which law of thermodynamic?
a) 1st law b) 2nd law
c) 3rd law d) None of these
58) Which of the following product is formed when aldol product is heated?
a) Rearrangement b) Dehydration
c) Decomposition d) All of these
59) Which of the following is an lsomorph of Copper
a) Zn b) Cd c) Ag d) Mn
60) The Extension of structure in a crystalline solid is not
a) Regular b) Geometrical
d) None of these.
61) Which of the following has least polarizability ?
a) NH3 b) H2O c) HF d) CH4
62) SN: reaction is a ___ ?
a) Multistep reaction
b) Two step reaction
c) Concerted reaction
d) 3 step reaction
63) Which one of the following is the correct IUPAC name of 2-Chloro,3-methylpentane ?
64) The mole fractions of a gas multiplied by the total pressure of the mixture is called __of a gas
a) partial volume
b) partial pressure
c) partial temperature
d) number of moles
65) The bond b/w the two atoms is non polar ,if the E.N difference is
a)1.7 b) zero c) 1 d) 2
66) isoelectronic species have same electronic configuration
a) electric configuration b) Ionic size
c) Reactivity d) PH
67) Hydrolysis of Tertiary Butyl bromide gives
a) Carboxylic Acid b) Alcohol
c) Aldehyde d) Ketone
68) Phopho – glyceromutases are example of:
a) Lyases B) Hydrolases
c) Ligases d) Transferases
69) urea belong to which class of compound
a) imides b) amides
c) amines d) carboxylic acid
70) When are the prefixes ortho, para, and para used?
a) In alkynes to identify the position of triple bond
b) in arenes to identify the position first substitution
c) in arenes to identify the position second substitution
d) in all hydrocarbons to identify the position functional group
71) The highly complex duct system in male is called:
a) Scrotum b) seminiferous tubules
c) Prepuce d) Epididymis
72) Which factors affect the female reproductive cycle?
b) emotional stress
c) Both A and B
d) None of these
73) For a single gene trait, a number of genetic disorders are caused when an individual inherits ?
a) two dominant alleles
b) one dominant allele
c) one recessive allele
d) two recessive alleles
74) A chemical component that is NOT found in all viruses is:
a) protein b) Lipids
c) DNA d) RNA
75) Centipedes belong to class___ of arthropoda.
a) Arachnida b) Insecta
c) Cephalopoda d) Myriapoda
76) The shape of gray matter is:
a) Spherical b) Butterfly
c) Mosquito d) Rectangular
77) Which Of the following is not the characteristic of mitochondria?
a) it contains F1 particles
b) it is involved in the synthesis of protein
c) it is a self replicating organelle
d) Number of mitochondria is constant
78) in mixed inhibition, the inhibitor binds on the enzyme?
b) active site
c) doesn’t bind on the enzyme
d) binds on the substrate
79) In non-competitive inhibition, the quantity which remains same as the reaction proceed is?
a) Vmax b) Km
c) Ko d) Vo
80) Lack of symmtery is identified in which group of animals?
a) Protozoa b) Porozoa
c) Parazoa d) Coelomates
81) The division of cocci in three planes results in formation of a
a) tetrad b) sarcina
c) grape like dusters
d) All of Above
82) The first actin spectrum was obtained by?
c) T W lnws
d) W Stapes
83) First Actions spectrum was obtained by using?
a) Algae b) Fungi
c) Bacteria d) Spirogyra
84) Which of the following is true of troponin and tropomyosin?
a) Troponin binds to myosin and tropomyosin binds to actin
b) Tropomyosin binds to actin and prevents the myosin head from binding to actin
c) both a and b
d) none of these
85) A chromosome in which a centromere stays at one end is called?
a) metacentric b) telocentric
c) acrocentric d) all of these
86) Which of the following is NOT a function of Smooth Endoplasmic Reticulum (SER)?
a) Synthesis of steroid hormones from cholesterol
b) Detoxification of harmful drugs.
c) Synthesis of phospholipids for plasma membrane.
d) Synthesis of membrane proteins.
87) Which one forms the raw material for coenzymes?
a) vitamins b) carbohydrates
c) lipids d) proteins
88) Which of the following is a water soluble vitamin?
a) riboflavin b) vitamin c
c) niacin d) all of these
89) which cells regulate the opening and closing of the stroma?
a) neutrophil cells b) basophil cells
c) mesophyll cells d) guard cells
90) What is the role of the sarcoplasmic reticulum prior to a muscle contraction?
a) it actively pumps calcium ions into its lumen
b) It releases calcium ions by active transport
C) it creates the proteins needed to cover the actin filaments
d) it releases calcium once an actin potential reaches the sarcolemma
91) The clear fluid present in the anterior chamber is called?
a) optic humor
b) spot humor
c) vitreous humor
d) aqueous humor
92) Skeletal muscles are:
a) voluntary b) Involuntary
c) Both A and B d) None of these
93) Molecular formulas of chlorophyll a is?
a) c55 H10 04 N6 Mg
b) C55 H70 06 N5 Mg
c) c55 H71 06 N4 Mg
d) C55 H72 05 N4 Mg
94) in nature, Garden pea is which of the following?
a) Cross fertilized
b) Cross pollinated
d) none of these
95) Another name for the sex cell is:
a) hormone d) gamete
c) gamete d) testicle
96) Where does the ovum receive the sperm?
a) animal pole
b) vegetal pole
c) both a and b
d) none of these
97) actin and myosin are the basic proteins involved in contractile machinery of our body to which type of proteins do they belong?
a) Globular b) Functional
c) Fibrous d) both a and b
98) A man with type A-blood and a woman with type AB+ blood have a child. Which blood type is impossible for that child to have?
a) A- b) B- c) AB+ d) O-
99) The organs of Locomotion in annelids are which of the following?
a) Muscles b) Hydrostatic skeleton
c) Parapodia d) setae
100) Water vapor exits and CO2 enters a leaf through the
a) stomata b) grana
c) porphyrin ring d) photons
Now you can download the Updated MDCAT 2022 Syllabus
©Copyright Policy: This internet site has been created solely for academic purposes, and the information has been posted through the conventional public. Our intention is now not to infringe any copyright policy. If you are the copyright holder of any content material uploaded on this site, do not choose it to be here. Instead of taking any different action, don’t hesitate to get in touch with us. Your grievance will be honored, and the highlighted content material will be eliminated instantly. Here we would say “Special Thanks” to all these copyright proprietors who allowed us to share their content material and no longer ask to take down their content.
Click here to download PMC practice Tests 2021 (PDF)
Click here to download PMC practice Tests 2021 with Key (PDF)
Click here to download PMC sample papers and practice test
Facebook page: Click Here
Facebook group: Click Here
Twitter: Click Here
Instagram: Click Here
Youtube: Click Here
Mobile Application: Click Here
Everyone can access education no matter the location. There is something that is meant for your help in your studies at the cost of your heed, support, and love. An online educational platform to soil your problems related to studies or career counseling. Group was created on Facebook for those students who cannot bear the expenses of academies for MDCAT. The group was named “EXPERT MDCAT”. Members of this group have been active for the past two years in helping all students. Its primary purpose is to help students who cannot afford MDCAT test preparation expenditures in major cities. The hard work, effort and passion of this group to help others can be estimated by its day-to-day development. Starting at Zero, the voyage continues with a convoy of thousands of students. This group provides information and data related to FSC, MDCAT and university admission. “EXPERT MDCAT” expands to its website and Mobile Application. This platform is for students to overcome their burdens and tension. It helps you plan the future in a better way through a vital fidelity such as counseling. I hope you are well and in high spirits, for August finally arrives and the life-changing day of your life is not far. I hope you have firm control over your nerves and the situation. The preparatory test sessions are drawing to a close. The determined ones among you will have conquered most of their deficiencies and learned the tactics by this time. Each day gives you a new chance to improve yourself. You have all the time to improve yourself until the night before the test. Grasp every opportunity that comes your way. And by opportunity, we mean the difficulties that can give you a chance to test your time management skills and put your knowledge into action. Every academy has scheduled crash tests/ grand tests/mock tests and all of them are good enough for preparatory purposes. Many of you must have joined multiple academies to give yourself exposure to different MCQs and scenarios. For this very exposure, EXPERT MDCAT provides Online tests & Notes for their valuable medications. We don’t need to make you understand why you should appear in this test, for the wise ones among you must have already understood the value of practice at this point of the journey. Definitely, you shouldn’t miss this golden opportunity of testing yourself.