SZABMU 2nd Provisional Merit List 2019 for Private Dental Colleges
expert online education
2ND PROVISIONAL MERIT LIST OF PRIVATE DENTAL COLLEGES – SESSION 2019-20
HBS Dental College, Islamabad
Islamic International Dental College, Islamabad
Dental Section, Islamabad Medical & Dental College, Islamabad
Rawal Institute of Health Sciences, Islamabad
- Selected candidates are advised to contact their respective colleges to get information regarding fee and documentary requirements.
- Right of up-gradation shall be given to only those candidates who have joined their allocated college by depositing prescribed college fee in the previous merit list.
- A candidate, who is selected but does not join the college by depositing fee or cancels the admission after joining, is not eligible for further admission process.
- Errors and omissions are accepted.
- Admissions are subject to verification of the validity of documents carried out by the respective College(s).
- As per provisions of para 9 (10) of MBBS/BDS Regulations 2018 (amended on 30th May 2019) “In case final merit of more than one candidate is equal up to three decimals, the candidate older in age shall stand higher in merit” In case of any discrepancy students are advised to contact SZABMU within 48 hours for rectification. After that no complaint will be entertained.
- Selected candidates are advised to deposit their fee on or before 24th December 2019 to respective college. Otherwise as per PM&DC regulation his/her admission will be cancelled and next merit list will be generated accordingly.
Team Expert MDCAT