KING EDWARD MEDICAL UNIVERSITY | ALLIED HEALTH SCIENCES ADMISSIONS 2021
The Lahore Medical School, presently known as King Edward Medical University (KEMU), was founded in 1860 as King Edward Medical College. It is Pakistan’s oldest and most prominent medical institute, with a history of producing highly qualified medical graduates dating back over 150 years. In 2006, it was promoted to the status of University. It offers more than 50 post-graduate training programmes in addition to undergraduate ones. Mayo Hospital Lahore, Lady Aitcheson Hospital, and Lady Wallington Hospital, all located in the center of Lahore city, are affiliated with King Edward Medical University.
List of Programs offered:
- BSc. (Hons) Anesthesia Technology
- B.Sc. (Hons) Audiology
- BSc. (Hons) Cardiac Perfusion
- BSc (Hons) Clinical Psychology
- BSc (Hons) Dental Technology
- BSc (Hons) Medical Imaging Technology
- BSc (Hons) Medical Laboratory Technology
- BSc (Hons) Neuro Electrophysiology
- BSc (Hons) Prosthetics and Orthotics
- BSc (Hons) Radiotherapy Technology
- BSc (Hons) Renal Dialysis Technology
- BSc (Hons) Speech and Language Pathology
- BSc. (Hons) Surgical Technology
- Eligibility Requirements
1. Matriculation or equivalent securing a minimum of 60% Marks.
2. Candidate must have passed obtaining minimum sixty five (65) percent Marks in Higher Secondary School Certificate (HSSC) or F.Sc (Pre-Medical) or equivalent examination having minimum twelve years of education or
3. He/she must have passed obtaining minimum sixty five (65) percent Marks in aggregate in an examination of a course from a foreign university or examining body or foreign education system with at least three Science subjects I.e. Biology, Chemistry and Physics / Mathematics (for A Level) and such course must have been duly certified by the Inter-Boards Committee of Chairmen (IBCC) as equivalent to Higher Secondary School Certificate (HSSC) or F.Sc
(Pre-Medical) or Intermediate level of Pakistan.
4. He/she must have passed the NMDCAT examination held by Pakistan Medical Commission (PMC). The passing Marks for NMDCAT would be 65% or as defined / announced by PMC
or the exam conducting authority.
5. Equivalence Certificate of NMDCAT 2020 (for repeaters) by PMC Is mandatory.
6. Domicile: Punjab
7. One (01) merit based reserved seat for each AJK/Balochistan /Gilgit Baltistan of B.Sc. (Hons) Allied Health Sciences.
8. Total of 10% seats will be allocated for foreign / overseas candidates (eligibility criteria as per PMC).
Matriculation x 10% + F.Sc. (elective subject) x 45% + NMDCAT X 45%
Availability & Submission of Admission Forms for B.Sc. (Hons) Allied Health Sciences.
1. Application forms will be available online on 27th December 2021 link: https://oas.kemu.edu.pk
2. Fill the admission information carefully, if you fulfil the eligibility requirements. In case of any error or incomplete information candidate shall be responsible.
3. Admission processing fee for single choice of program is Rs. 300/- and for additional choices will be Rs. 100/-
4. Pay Order in favour of Vice Chancellor, KEMU will be acceptable.
5. Print out of complete online form along with original fee slip is to be submitted in Room No. 5,
Assistant Registrar, AHS Office KEMU.
6. Admission shall be granted on open merit basis only.
Dates to Remember
Online Admission Panel available: 27-12-2021
Last Date for Submission of Online Admission Forms: 07-01-2022
Display of Merit List: 22-01-2022
Hafiz-e-Quran Test will be notified to the students
Note: No Hostel Accommodation will be provided.