SHAHEED ZULFIQAR ALI BHUTTO MEDICAL UNIVERSITY (PIMS), ISLAMABAD
Entry Test Upate
- Doctor of Physical Therapy (DPT)
- B.S Allied Health Sciences (AHS)
- B.S Nursing (Generic)
- B.Sc. Post. R.N
Entry Test for admission in Doctor of Physical Therapy (DPT), B.S Allied Health Sciences (AHS), B.S Nursing (Generic) & B.Sc. Post. R.N Disciplines which are being offered in the constituent / affiliated institutes of Shaheed Zulfiqar Ali Bhutto Medical University Islamabad will be held at its Islamabad Center on Sunday dated 3rd January, 2021.
Eligibility Criteria for DPT & AHS
• 60% marks in F.Sc (Pre – Medical) are
required for admission
• Age: No age Bar
Eligibility Criteria for B.S Nursing (Generic)
• 50% marks in F.Sc Pre – Medical are required
for admission • Age : 14-35 years
Eligibility Criteria for B.Sc Nursing (Post R.N)
Matric with Science (Physics, Chemistry & Biology as main subjects) as per HEC requirements.
• Or Matric with Arts as notified by HEC. • Diploma in Nursing (Registered with Pakistan Nursing Council.
• Diploma in Midwifery or any basic speciality for male in lieu of midwifery diploma (Registered with Pakistan Nursing Council)
• 01 Year Experience RN.Valid Registration with Pakistan Nursing Council
• Candidates working in any Government sector must provide NOC from their respective departments.
Last dates for application submission :
With Normal Fee (Rs.1500/- Non-refundable) December 24, 2020 With Late Fee (Rs.3,000/- Non- refundable)December 29, 2020
Official Advertisement :
* List of Constituent affiliated institutes offering these programmes are available on University’s website
Online registration forms will be available on University’s website from Wednesday dated 9th December,2020.
Test Center will only be at Islamabad.
Test will comprise of 100 MCQs with duration of 100 minutes. Candidates are required to reach at their examination center at least one hour before commencement of the test.
Syllabus and other guidelines will be available on University’s website.
Candidate must bring blue or black ink ball pen alongwith clip board, A candidate who fails to bring his/her original CNIC/passport/ photo for identity and print out of his/her admit card will not be allowed to enter in the examination hall.
Candidates are required to attach scanned copies in soft form only of their required documents alongwith their online application form no hard copy of documents will be entertained.
Candidate will be provisionally selected based upon their admission entry test. However their credentials will be verified latter on, if any discrepancy found, their candidature will be deemed as cancelled. Candidates are required to adopt proper Sops for COVID-19 like wear proper face mask and maintained social distancing etc.
For further updates keep visiting University’s website www.szabmu.edu.pk.
(Prof. Dr. Tariq Iqbal) Controller of Examinations
Shaheed Zulfiqar Ali Bhutto Medical University, Islamabad Ph: 051-9260336 051- 9262078-9