- Selected candidates are advised to contact their respective colleges to get information regarding fee and documentary requirements.
- Right of up-gradation shall be given to only those candidates who have joined their allocated college by depositing prescribed college fee in the previous merit list.
- A candidate, who is selected but does not join the college by depositing fee or cancels the admission after joining, is not eligible for further admission process.
- Errors and omissions are accepted.
- Admissions are subject to verification of the validity of documents carried out by the respective College(s).
- As per provisions of para 9 (10) of MBBS/BDS Regulations 2018 (amended on 30th May 2019) “In case final merit of more than one candidate is equal up to three decimals, the candidate older in age shall stand higher in merit” In case of any discrepancy students are advised to contact SZABMU within 48 hours for rectification. After that no complaint will be entertained.
- Selected candidates are advised to deposit their fee on or before 2nd January 2020 to respective college.