The University of Education is a public research university located in a residential area of Lahore, Punjab, Pakistan. It is a multi–campus university whose institutions and campus are located in different metropolitan cities of Punjab province of Pakistan e.g Attock, Faisalabad, Multan, DG Khan and Vehari
PROCEDURE TO APPLY:
Please read the following instructions carefully before filling the online admission application form.
- Download prospectus from https://www.ue.edu.pk/admissions/2021
- Please check your eligibility from the following URL https://www.ue.edu.pk/admissions/2021 before applying for admission.
- Following documents will be required for completion of online admission form.
- CNIC/B-Form of Candidate
- CNIC of Father/Guardian
- Certificates of Secondary School and Higher Secondary School
- Transcripts of Bachelor and Master programs (if applying for MS/MPhil/MBA program)
- Transcripts of Bachelor, Master and MS/MPhil programs (if applying for PhD program)
- Scanned photo in JPEG format upto 50KB size.
- Please note that after pressing the “Submit” button, applicant will not be able to edit the followings; however, the rest of the fields available may be edited.
- Degree Level
- Applicant’s Name
- Applicant’s CNIC
- Father’s Name
- Print the Fee Challan, deposit the prescribed admission processing fee in any branch of The Bank of Punjab (BOP) and get computer generated deposit receipt (Customer Copy).
- Please note that printed application form / computer generated deposit receipt (Customer copy) need not to be submitted to the university but should be kept for record.
- Only those applicants will be considered for admission who have deposited the prescribed admission processing fee.
- Submit separate online application form for each campus/program/shift/quota.
- Separate admission processing fee will be charged for each application form.
- The applicants having unusual or non-standard qualifications (e.g. diploma, certificate, etc.) are required to seek equivalence (prior to applying online for admission) from Quality Enhancement Cell, University of Education, Lahore. They will have to submit equivalence form (which may be downloaded from UE Website (i.e. www.ue.edu.pk)) in Quality Enhancement Cell, University of Education, College Road, Township, Lahore and deposit prescribed fee. For any query regarding equivalence, please contact quality enhancement cell at email@example.com.
- Merit Lists and Waiting List will be available on the following URL https://www.ue.edu.pk/admissions/2021 as per scheduled dates mentioned in UE Admission Calendar available in UE Prospectus as well as uploaded on UE website (www.ue.edu.pk)
- For any kind of information, complaint and queries, regarding online admission form, please contact the concerned division/campus on the phone number given in the Advertisement/University Website/Prospectus. You may also contact on the following email address.
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org