The University of Agriculture (UAF) is a public research university in Faisalabad, Pakistan. UAF is the Oldest and Pioneer Agriculture Institute in the South Asia. It is ranked 4th in Pakistan and 1st in the field of Agriculture and Veterinary Sciences by Higher Education Commission (Pakistan) (HEC) Ranking in 2015. It was also ranked at No.127 in life Science and Agriculture Science (Shanghai Ranking 2019). The employability ranking by Pakistan made this institution highly reputable. The university came among top 5 institutions of Pakistan in research power.
Terms and conditions for registration/appearing in entry test and submission of online admission applications to first-degree courses during the academic session, 2022-23
Each candidate should read the following terms and conditions carefully, before opening the online Entry Test Registration portal and thereafter submitting the online application form for admission.
- Entry Tests will be conducted according to the notified schedule at Main Campus, all Sub-Campuses of the University, and all 8 designated centers across Punjab.
- The test will be from the Syllabus of Intermediate(Part-I&II) marks with the ratio of 50:50 of the respective test stream approved by the University.
On-line Submission of Application
Before opening the online registration portal, you should keep the original/copy of the CNIC of your own and your father or its numbers, Matriculation and Intermediate(Part-I) result cards and other necessary documents, with you. While registering yourself:
- use your own CNIC/B-Form number on the Registration form as it cannot be changed after Registration.
- read the instructions of the Entry Test carefully and then fill up your personal information. Be careful that correct information according to available documentary evidence is filled up, as it cannot be changed after its online submission. Then print out your Bank Challan. Deposit prescribed fee into the designated Bank(s) branch prior to or on the last date. You will personally be responsible for the submission of any wrong information/data.
- You are advised to apply for registration on the same date after depositing the fee into the bank.
- Select Entry Test Stream carefully, as it cannot be changed afterward, and print your Roll No slip which has your roll number, time, date, selected test stream, and center to appear in the test according to the schedule.
- The result of the entry test(s) will be available on the university website according to the announced schedule. After depositing dues, open your portal using, your Username/email ID and Password and fill up the entry test registration form.
- The detail of degree programs being offered during the academic session, 2022-23, and the minimum eligibility criteria of each is given separately on the UAF website.
- After appearing in Entry Test, you are also required to submit an online application form according to the schedule notified in the National Press and on the University website.
Your merit will be determined on the basis of data/information provided by you through online system i.e. marks obtained in Matric, Intermediate(Part-I), and Entry Test with the ratio of 30:30:40 respectively, according to the following given example:-
|Multiplied by prescribed %||Divided by|
|Entry Test||70||x 40||100||28.000|
|Weighted percentage: 74.65|
Incase of Failure
Your admission will be purely on a provisional basis, subject to a declaration of combined Intermediate result. In case you secure marks within the minimum eligibility criteria of each/selected degree (excluding 20 marks of Hafiz-e-Quran), you will continue your studies. In case, your marks are less than the minimum eligibility criteria or you are failed to pass all the subjects of Intermediate, the admission shall be considered canceled without any prior intimation/notice.
In this eventuality, the dues deposited will be refunded on submission of a proper application to the Treasurer’s office as per the percentage and time limit given below:-
|% age of dues deposited||Time limit|
|Full (100%) refund of total dues/hostel dues deposited excluding admission fee||Up to the 7th day of convening of classes or depositing of dues whichever is later(*)|
|Half (50%) refund of total dues/hostel dues deposited excluding admission fee||From 8th — 15th day of convening of classes or depositing of dues whichever is later(*)|
|No refund||From the 16th day of convening of classes or depositing of dues whichever is later(*)|
* in the case where dues were deposited after commencement of classes, the next day from depositing dues will be considered as the date of convening of classes.
- Please remember and save your personal username/email ID and password for future use. It is noted that all correspondence and future development towards your admission or troubleshooting if any shall be made with the same username/email ID and password.
- Be careful that correct information according to available documentary evidence is filled up, as it cannot be changed after its online submission.
- You will personally be responsible for the submission of any wrong information/data.
- Candidate quits admission on their own under any circumstances, the deposited dues shall not be refunded.
- Information/data/document provided/indicated in the online form or submitted thereafter in the University found BOGUS/TAMPERED/ FABRICATED etc. at any stage of studies, the admission shall be canceled retrospectively without assigning any reason and the deposited fee shall not be refunded.