Some Tips regarding Entrance Test Preparation
• Entry test is not a nightmare. Never take it as something insuperable. What is the hurdle which forbids you to unlock the doors to your professional career? Entrance test??? Come on! Lets hurdle this tiny hurdle.
• Teachers only indoctrinate you to perceive the angle of grasping the MCQs. Don’t consider their rehearsal tests as the clue to Entrance test.
• It will be better for you to fasten your attention on text books rather than surplus stuff/notes.
• Who will deny the importance of Self-Study as the sovereign weapon of a student?.So you should use your most powerful weapon.
• Time management has a vital role in preparation because you have to revise your 2 years course in just 2 or 3 months. So make your Time table and glue to it.
• Revise repeatedly all your course. It will make your concepts crystal-clear.
• Read thoroughly all the chapters , all the lines. Pay equal heed to both easy and difficult things. Don’t always go for the tough. Don’t ignore easy ones.
• Practice, practice, and practice. Solve the MCQs as much as you can. (just don’t be too hard on yourself) The more familiar you are with the format, better is your grasp on the questions in the test. Getting to know the question, some say, is half the battle won.
• Use social media ,internet for productive purposes now-a-days.
At the end I would like to add try to get prayers from your parents,teachers and of all others whom you deal socially.