Online Diya Scholarship for Pakistani Students
To apply for Diya Scholarship, the educational and personal documents are required.Please explain if any of the documents mentioned below cannot be provided from your side.
SCANS of Following docx Required:
Each scanned document must be below 1MB size and in image format.
- Head of Institute Attestation Form (HOI) (Link given below in this post)
- Self CNIC
- Father CNIC
- Mother CNIC
- Guardian’s CNIC (if other than applicant’s parents)
- Matric Certificate
- Family Registration Certificate from NADRA
- Intermediate Certificate
- Bachelor’s Degree (If Applicant is in Master Level Program)
- Hifz Certificate (if exists, 5% marks will be given additional)
- Disability Certificate (If any)
- All University Semester / Yearly results certificates where the result is declared.
- Fee Receipts or Bank Challan for the current year.
- Salary Slip (If the guardian is a salaried person)
- Pension document, showing name page and pension amount page. (If the guardian is pensioner)
- Enrollment Certificate of all brothers and sisters who are studying. (Only for those whose father/guardian is a non-salaried person) (download it from DOWNLOAD Page of our website)
- Electricity Bill
- College Card if available.
Only Govt university students ate eligible to apply for diya pakistan scholarship.
However: If you studied in Private College at Intermediate Level then accepted and provide receipt or Payment Certificate from College about your dues. Scan files must be readable clearly. Scans must be taken in color format from original documents otherwise specify the reasons. New students applying for Diya Scholarship in Pakistan, carefully fill the online form.
Note: Your application will not be accepted for incorrect data. Put CNIC numbers with dashes. Mother, Father, and Guardian (if father or mother is dead) CNIC is compulsory. Old CNIC is not acceptable to leave it blank.
Online Application form link:
Share thiswthis interesting information with your friends and Family!