NMDCAT Practice Tests 2022
NMDCAT 2022 Practice Tests are being uploaded to help the students in the evaluation of entry Test Preparations. These practice MCQs are selected from PMC Practice Test 2021. Attempt the following MCQs posted by Expert MDCAT.
Here is the Test No #9 (T3) of NMDCAT Practice Tests 2022
51) Photosystem 1 absorbs maximum wavelength of light?
- a) 750 b) 600 c) 700 d) 770
52) A surfactant plays its role by:
- a) decreasing surface tension
- b) increasing surface tension
- c) no effect on surface tension
- d) none of these
53) Which statement is incorrect?
- a) Homologous organs are functionally different but structurally alike
- b) Examples of homologous structures are arms of man, forelimb of cat, flipper of whale
- c) Examples of analogous structures are wings of bats, birds and insects
- d) Analogous organs are functionally different but structurally alike
54) The space between two Z lines constitutes the:
- a) sarcolemma b) sarcoplasm
- c) sarcophagus d) sarcomere
55) A Dutch scientist firstly observed very small creatures in
- a) Vinegar b) Saliva
- c) Rain water d) All of Above
56) The numbers of capsomeres found in adenovirus capsid is?
- a) 162 b) 200 c) 252 d) 155
57) An enzyme is said to be denatured in the presence of?
- a) no cofactor b) low temperature
- c) extremely high temperature
- d) none of these
58) in DNA molecules, Adenine pairs with which of the following nucleic acid bases?
- a) Guanine b) Uracil
c)Cytosine d) Thymine
59) To form a female zygote, the sperm ceil must contribute which chromosome?
- a) X b) 2X c) Y d) XY
60) Which the following is not the unique features of synovial joint?
- a) Articular capsule
- b) articular cartilage
- c) synovial fluid
- d) fibrocartilage
61) The two domains to which prokaryotes are classified into are which of the following?
- a) Bacteria and Protista
- b) Archaea and Eukarya
- c) Eukarya and Monera
- d) EuBacteria and Archaea
62) Where does germ cells are produced?
- a) uterus b) ovaries
- c) eggs d) fallopian tube
63) Which of the following statement about the head of a chlorophyll molecule is incorrect?
- a) it is a porphyrin ring or tetrapyrrole ring structure
- b) it is flat, square and light absorbing
- c) Composed of carbon and nitrogen atoms with Magnesium as central metal ion, which is coordinated with nitrogen.
- d) it is hydrophobic
64) All of the following statements are true regarding the attachment or adsorption of the virion to the host cell EXCEPT that:
- a) for naked virions, the surface capsid proteins are responsible for binding to a specific cell receptor.
- b) for enveloped viruses, the spikes are responsible for binding to a specific cell receptor.
- c) cell lacking a receptor for a specific virus is not infected by that virus.
- d) All of the above
65) Which term is used to refer to an inactive enzyme precursor?
- a) apoenzyme b) null enzyme
- c) zymogen d)inhibitor
66) The left side of the body is controlled by:
- a) left cerebral hemisphere
- b) right cerebral hemisphere
- c) Hippocampus
- d) Corpus callosum
67) The optimum pH for enzyme arginase is?
- a) 9 b) 9.3 c) 9.7 d) 10
68) The lipoproteins are rich in cholesterol
- a) Chylomicrons b) VLDL
- c) LDL d) HDL
69) The flap like structure found in larynx is called:
- a) glottis b) epiglottis
- c) larynx d) vocal cords
70) The synthesis of ATP in the presence of oxygen is called?
- a) respiration b) calvin cycle
- c) oxidative phosphorylation
- d) chemiosmosis
71) How is the body plan of a lobster similar to that of a whale?
- a) Closed circulatory system.
- b) Mouth develops from the blastopore.
- c) A tubular digestive system with a mouth and an anus.
- d) The gut is not lined by coelomic epithelium.
72) Which of the following is paired correctly?
- a) Pisces-jellyfish
- b) Echinodermata-cuttlefish
- c) Mollusca-starfish
- d) Arthopoda-silverfish
73) The movement of minerals or water via plasmodesmata is known as:
- a) apoplast b) symplast
- c) vascular d) All of these
74) Kinetic energy of the molecule may be all of the following except?
- a) Vibrational b) Translational
- c) Rotational d) Static
75) Aldehydes can be oxidized by ………?
- a) K2Cr2O7 b) HNOs
- c) Tollen’s reagent d) All of these
76) Allotropes are of same
- a) Compounds b)Molecules
- c) Element d) elements
77) The vapor pressure of water at 8°C is
- a) 4.579 torr b) 23 torr
- c) 8.1 torr d) 17.54 torr
78) The second ionization potential of alkali metals are very high due to
- a) Being s-block elements
- b) Inert gas configurations
- c) ns1 electronic configuration
- d) Being metals
79) The break down of molecular ions from natural products give important information about
- a) size b) position
- c) shape d) structure
80) The group which leaves from the substrate in a nucleophilic substitution reaction is called as__?
- a) Leaving group b) Electrophile
- c) Substrate d) Weak nucleophile
81) How many pi bonds are present in ethene?
- a) 3 b) 2 c) 1 d) 0
82) Following is termed as hydroxyl derivative of benzene
- a) Benzyl chloride b) Benzyl alcohol
- c) Phenols d) Carboxylic acids
83) Which of the following element can form interstitial alloy with transition elements?
- a) Zn b) Mg c) H d) All of these
84) Salt Bridge is used for the purpose of
- a) Producing Electrons
- b) Circuit Completion
- c) Increasing speed of electrons
- d) All of these
85) The temperature at which enzyme activity is maximum is called as ?
- a) Maximum temperature
- b) Absolute temperature
- c) Critical temperature
- d) Optimum temperature
86) The rate of SN: reaction become doubled if
- a) Concentration of Nucleophile doubled
- b) Concentration of Substrate doubled
- c) Concentration of Substrate Tripled
- d) Concentration of substrate remain same
87) Carboxylic acids form dimer due to____ ?
- a) Small sizes
- b) Polarity of C-O bond
- c) H-bonding
- d) Dipole-Dipole interactions
88) On which factors the vapour pressure of a substance does not depend?
- a) Physical state of matter
- b) Intermolecular forces
- c) Surface area
- d) Temperature
89) Pressure cooker works on which principle?
- a) Decrease in external pressure increase the boiling point
- b) increase in external pressure decrease the boiling point
- c) increase in external pressure increase the boding point
- d) None of these
90) State function is the___ property of system.
- a) Microscopic b) Dependent
- c) Macroscopic d) Constant
91) The reactant which consumes completely in a reaction is known reactant
- a) fractional b) initial
- c) limiting d) minor
92) Which is not a heterocyclic compound?
- a) Furan b) Pyrrole
- c) Pyridine d) Ethane
93) Production of Ammonia by Haber process is a
- a) Endothermic Reaction
- b) Exothermic Reaction
- c) Irreversible Reaction
- d) Redox Reaction
94) Kekule’s formula shows benzene
- a) Highly saturated
- b) Highly unsaturated
- c) Give Substitution reaction
- d) Give elimination reaction
95) What is the common name of 2-methyl-2-chloropropane ?
- a) secondary propyI chloride
- b) Tertiary butyl chloride Secondary butyl chloride
- c) Secondary butyl chloride
- d) isobutyl Chloride
96) in the addition of sodium bisulfite to carbonyl system, which of the following is nucleophile?
- a) Sulphide ion b) Sulfite ion
- c) Hydride ion d) Sodium ion
97) Linde’s Method is based on
- a) joule-Thomson effect
- b) Hess effect
- c) graham’s effect
- d) none of these
99) Formamint is made up of
- a) Formaldehyde + maltose
b)Formaldehyde + lactose
- c) Formaldehyde + Galactose
- d) Formaldehyde + fructose
100) instantaneous dipole-Induced dipole forces are also named as?
- a) Debye forces b) Dipole-dipole forces
- c) London Dispersion forces
- d) H- bonding
Now you can download the Updated MDCAT 2022 Syllabus
©Copyright Policy: This internet site has been created solely for academic purposes, and the information has been posted through the conventional public. Our intention is now not to infringe any copyright policy. If you are the copyright holder of any content material uploaded on this site, do not choose it to be here. Instead of taking any different action, don’t hesitate to get in touch with us. Your grievance will be honored, and the highlighted content material will be eliminated instantly. Here we would say “Special Thanks” to all these copyright proprietors who allowed us to share their content material and no longer ask to take down their content.
Click here to download PMC practice Tests 2021 (PDF)
Click here to download PMC practice Tests 2021 with Key (PDF)
Click here to download PMC sample papers and practice test
Facebook page: Click Here
Facebook group: Click Here
Twitter: Click Here
Instagram: Click Here
Youtube: Click Here
Mobile Application: Click Here
Everyone can access education no matter the location. There is something that is meant for your help in your studies at the cost of your heed, support, and love. An online educational platform to soil your problems related to studies or career counseling. Group was created on Facebook for those students who cannot bear the expenses of academies for MDCAT. The group was named “EXPERT MDCAT”. Members of this group have been active for the past two years in helping all students. Its primary purpose is to help students who cannot afford MDCAT test preparation expenditures in major cities. The hard work, effort and passion of this group to help others can be estimated by its day-to-day development. Starting at Zero, the voyage continues with a convoy of thousands of students. This group provides information and data related to FSC, MDCAT and university admission. “EXPERT MDCAT” expands to its website and Mobile Application. This platform is for students to overcome their burdens and tension. It helps you plan the future in a better way through a vital fidelity such as counseling. I hope you are well and in high spirits, for August finally arrives and the life-changing day of your life is not far. I hope you have firm control over your nerves and the situation. The preparatory test sessions are drawing to a close. The determined ones among you will have conquered most of their deficiencies and learned the tactics by this time. Each day gives you a new chance to improve yourself. You have all the time to improve yourself until the night before the test. Grasp every opportunity that comes your way. And by opportunity, we mean the difficulties that can give you a chance to test your time management skills and put your knowledge into action. Every academy has scheduled crash tests/ grand tests/mock tests and all of them are good enough for preparatory purposes. Many of you must have joined multiple academies to give yourself exposure to different MCQs and scenarios. For this very exposure, EXPERT MDCAT provides Online tests & Notes for their valuable medications. We don’t need to make you understand why you should appear in this test, for the wise ones among you must have already understood the value of practice at this point of the journey. Definitely, you shouldn’t miss this golden opportunity of testing yourself.