NMDCAT Practice Tests 2022
NMDCAT 2022 Practice Tests are being uploaded to help the students in the evaluation of entry Test Preparations. These practice MCQs are selected from PMC Practice Test 2021. Attempt the following MCQs posted by Expert MDCAT.
Here is the Test No #7(T2) of NMDCAT Practice Tests 2022
151) When a wave comes across the boundary of two media, a part of it is reflected back. Which statement is true about reflected wave:
A) I its wavelength changes depending on the nature of the boundary
B) Its frequency changes depending on the nature of the boundary
C) Its amplitude increases depending on the nature of the boundary
D) Its phase may changes depending on the nature of the boundary
152) What is the FPS unit of displacement
A) Kilometer B) Meter
C) Foot D) Pound
153) Which isotope has highest momentum when moving with same velocity
A) Protium B) Deuterium C) Tritium
D) All of these have same momentum
154) Work is done by the applying force when
A) Applied force variable
B) Applied force is perpendicular to the motion
C) Applied force generated motion
D) Applied force is constant
155) A steel ball of mass 5 g is thrown downward with velocity 10 m/s from height 19.5m. It penetrates sand by 50 cm. The change in mechanical energy will be: (g= 10 m/s2
A) 1J B) 1.25J C) 1.5J D) 1.75J
156) Electrical power of a battery is defined as the rate of
A) Electrical energy consumed by the battery
B) Electrical energy transferred by the battery
C) Both D) None of these
157) Farad is defined as:
A) Newton / volt B) Coulomb / volt
C) Coulomb / joule D) Coulomb / newton
158) Centre tape rectifier circuit consists of______ diode
A) 1 B) 2009% C) 3009% D) 4009%
159) Radian is equal _____ to degree approximately
A) 300 B) 400 C) 500 D) None of these
160) Newton’s first law applicable only in
A) Accelerating frames B) Inertial frame
C) Both a) and b) D) Non-inertial frames
161) Mean life of a radioactive element is 1 year. Then its half life (in years) is.
A) 8.0 B) 1 C) 0.693 D) 0.5
162) Which of the following rectifier uses wheatstone bridge to rectify signal
A) Half wave B) Full wave
C) Bridge D) All of the above
163) For ideal polyatomic gas molar specific heat is equal to
A) 24.9 J/mol.K B) 12.9 J/mol.K
C) 15 J/mol.K D) 16 J/mol.K
164) If 238Pu94 decay an alpha particle the new atomic number and mass number are
A) 234,90 B) 234,92
C) 231,97 D) None of these
none of these
165) Areal transformer does not change
A) Voltage level B) Current level
C) Power level D) Frequency level
166) What is the power of a bulb if it is operated at 220V and the current in the circuit is 1.5 Amp
A) 330 watt B) 430 watt
C) 530 watt D) 500 watt
167) The charge on gamma rays is
A) 1+ B) 1- C) 0 D) None of these
none of these
168) Instantaneous velocity for a displacement function d(t)=2-2t at any time is given by
A) -2t B) 2t C) 2 D) -2
169) A container is filled with oxygen and helium at the same temperature. The molar mass of oxygen is 32 g/mol and that of helium is 4 g/mol. What is the ratio: average speed of oxygen molecules ——————— average speed of helium molecules
A) 1—— 8 B) C) 1——-8 D) 8
170) A monoenergetic electron beam with an electron speed of 5.20 x 10^6 m/s is subject to a magnetic field of 1.30 x 10^4 T normal to the beam velocity. What is the radius of the circle traced by the beam, given e/m for electron equals 1.76 x 10^11 C/kg
A) 22.7 cm B) 21.3 cm
C) 20 m D) 21.cm
71) A cyclist come to skidding stop in 10 m, the force on the cycle due to the road is 200 N and opposite to the motion. How much work does the cycle do on the road
A) 2000 B) -2000 J C) 0 D) 200 J
172) A stationary wave is formed in a pipe which is open at both ends. If length of pipe is 10 cm, then what is the maximum possible wavelength of the wave.
A) 20 cm B) 5 cm C) 10 cm D) 30 cm
173) It is the duty of every citizen
A) It is the duty of every citizen
B) To do his utmost
C) To defend the hardly won
D) Freedom of the country
174) Choose the correct sentence.
A) Why can’t speak to Ms. Parvin today
B) Why can’t I speak to Ms. Parvin today?
C) Why cant I speak to Ms. Parvin today?
D) Why can’t i speak to Ms. Parvin today?
175) Did you this pen?
A) Break B) Broke C) Broken D) Broking
176) How we ________ to ageing is a choice we must male wisely. 000
A) Respond B) Absolve
C) Discharge D) Overlook
177) I borrowed ______ pencil from your pile of pencils and pens.
A) A B) An C) The D) No article
179) Your hands and feet ______nearly half the bones in your body.
A) Contained B) Contains
C) Contain D) Containing
180) You will find more information in the _______
A) Affected to file B) Attached file
C) Attachment file
D) File what is attached
181) Choose the correct sentence.
A) Charles Dickens wrote ‘A Tale of Two Cities, ‘Little Dorrit, ‘A Christmas Carol’ and ‘Bleak House’ amongst others.
B) Charles dickens wrote ‘A Tale of Two Cities; ‘Little Dorrit’, ‘A Christmas Carol’ and “Bleak House” amongst others.
C) Charles Dickens wrote ‘A Tale of two cities; ‘Little dorrit’, ‘A Christmas Carol’ and ‘Bleak House’ amongst others.
D) Charles Dickens wrote ‘A Tale of Two Cities’ ‘Little Dorrit’ ‘A Christmas Carol’ and ‘Bleak House’ amongst others.
182) My friend has been living ______Karachi for two years.
A) On B) At C) In D) Across
183) Choose the correct spelling of the word
A) Nite B) Nigt C) Nighte D) night
184) He could not sleep because he was ______(bit) by mosquitoes.
A) Bit B) Bite C) Bitten D) Biting
185) Choose the correct sentence. © Our head teacher is called
A) Our head teacher is called mrs Amjad
B) Our head teacher is called Mrs. Amjad.
C) Our head teacher is called Mrs Amjad
D) Our head teacher is called Mrs. Amjad!
186) How much does she make on her job? – That’s none of your _____!
A) Business B) Decision
C) Information D) Role
187) _______ is a macromolecule found in blood
A) Hemoglobin B) Plasmids
C) Creatinine D) Plamids
188) As Reaction proceeds the concentration of reactants
A) Decreases B) Remain unchanged
C) Increase D) Cannot be predicted
189) The gas is at 3 atm, what will be the pressure of a gas if it expands three times
A) 1 atm B) 3 atm C) 6 atm d) 9 atm
190) The method which is used on industrial scale of production of alcohol from alkene?
A) Hydrohalogenetaion of alkenes
B) Dehydration of alkenes
C) Hydration of alkenes
D) Hydroxylation of alkenes
191) instantaneous rate of reaction is the rate at any
A) At Equilibrium B) One instant
C) Given Temperature D) Given Pressure
192) Which catalyst is used when ethanol react with ammonia to produce ethyl amine?
A) ZnCI2 B) C6H5 C) AI2O D) ThO2
193) What is the most important structure between body and brain?
A) Neck B) Spinal cord
C) Blood vessels D) Skeleton
194) Which statement correctly describes the alimentary canal of hydra?
A) The alimentary canal is formed from the endodermal cells
B) The alimentary canal has a single opening
C) The alimentary canal is sac-like
D) All of these
195) Out of the 6 molecules of G3P, how many molecules are used to make glucose?
A) 1 B) 2 C) 3 D) 6
196) A compound produced as a result of a chemical reaction of an alcohol with an acid in which water molecule is released is called?
A) Monosaccharides B) Fatty acid
C) Nucleic acid D) Neutral lipid
197) If muscle contracts upon stimulation, calcium ions bind to _________ for the myosin cross-bridges to attach to.
A) Actin B) Myosin
C) Troponin D) Sacromere
198) If two point charges of charge qi and q2 are placed at distance d. The force between them is proportional to.
A) D B) D^2 C) 1———D D) 1——- D^2
199) A car accelerates from 0 to 72 km/h in 5 seconds. If it has wheels of diameter 50 cm. the angular acceleration of its wheels
A) 16 rad/s^2 B) 8 rad/s^2
C) 16 rad/s^2 D) 160 rad/s^2
200) Specific latent heat of fusion of ice is 334 J/g. How much energy is needed to melt 100 g of ice at 0C.
A) 33.4J B) 33.4J C) 3.34 J D) 3.34 kJ
Key complete (test 4+5+6+7)
|1. D||2. C||3. D||4. B|
|5. D||6. D||7. C||8. A|
|9. C||10. B||11. A||12. B|
|13. B||14. B||15. B||16. B|
|17. C||18. C||19. B||20. D|
|21. C||22. C||23. B||24. D|
|25. C||26. A||27. A||28. B|
|29. B||30. D||31. D||32. B|
|33. B||34. C||35. C||36. D|
|37. D||38. A||39. A||40. C|
|41. D||42. B||43. C||44. C|
|45. B||46. C||47. C||48. A|
|49. A||50. A||51. A||52. A|
|53. D||54. A||55. C||56. B|
|57. A||58. B||59. C||60. D|
|61. D||62. B||63. B||64. B|
|65. B||66. A||67. B||68. A|
|69. B||70. C||71. B||72. C|
|73. D||74. B||75. D||76. B|
|77. D||78. A||79. B||80. C|
|81. B||82. A||83. D||84. B|
|85. B||86. D||87. A||88. D|
|89. D||90. D||91. D||92. A|
|93. D||94. C||95. B||96. A|
|97. D||98. D||99. D||100. A|
|101. B||102. C||103. A||104. A|
|105. A||106. A||107. A||108. C|
|109. A||110. A||111. B||112. B|
|113. D||114. D||115. C||116. D|
|117. B||118. B||119. B||120. C|
|121. A||122. B||123. A||124. D|
|125. B||126. A||127. B||128. C|
|129. C||130. A||131. C||132. B|
|133. B||134. C||135. C||136. D|
|137. B||138. B||139. A||140. A|
|141. C||142. B||143. A||144. C|
|145. B||146. C||147. B||148. C|
|149. A||150. B||151. D||152. C|
|153. C||154. C||155. B||156. C|
|157. B||158. B||159. B||160. B|
|161. C||162. C||163. A||164. B|
|165. C||166. A||167. D||168. D|
|169. A||170. A||171. C||172. D|
|173. C||174. B||175. A||176. A|
|177. A||178.||179. C||180. B|
|181. A||182. C||183. D||184. C|
|185. B||186. A||187. A||188. A|
|189. A||190. C||191. B||192. D|
|193. B||194. D||195. A||196. D|
|197. C||198. D||199. C||200. B|
Now you can download the Updated MDCAT 2022 Syllabus
©Copyright Policy: This internet site has been created solely for academic purposes, and the information has been posted through the conventional public. Our intention is now not to infringe any copyright policy. If you are the copyright holder of any content material uploaded on this site, do not choose it to be here. Instead of taking any different action, don’t hesitate to get in touch with us. Your grievance will be honored, and the highlighted content material will be eliminated instantly. Here we would say “Special Thanks” to all these copyright proprietors who allowed us to share their content material and no longer ask to take down their content.
Click here to download PMC practice Tests 2021 (PDF)
Click here to download PMC practice Tests 2021 with Key (PDF)
Click here to download PMC sample papers and practice test
Facebook page: Click Here
Facebook group: Click Here
Twitter: Click Here
Instagram: Click Here
Youtube: Click Here
Mobile Application: Click Here
Everyone can access education no matter the location. There is something that is meant for your help in your studies at the cost of your heed, support, and love. An online educational platform to soil your problems related to studies or career counseling. Group was created on Facebook for those students who cannot bear the expenses of academies for MDCAT. The group was named “EXPERT MDCAT”. Members of this group have been active for the past two years in helping all students. Its primary purpose is to help students who cannot afford MDCAT test preparation expenditures in major cities. The hard work, effort and passion of this group to help others can be estimated by its day-to-day development. Starting at Zero, the voyage continues with a convoy of thousands of students. This group provides information and data related to FSC, MDCAT and university admission. “EXPERT MDCAT” expands to its website and Mobile Application. This platform is for students to overcome their burdens and tension. It helps you plan the future in a better way through a vital fidelity such as counseling. I hope you are well and in high spirits, for August finally arrives and the life-changing day of your life is not far. I hope you have firm control over your nerves and the situation. The preparatory test sessions are drawing to a close. The determined ones among you will have conquered most of their deficiencies and learned the tactics by this time. Each day gives you a new chance to improve yourself. You have all the time to improve yourself until the night before the test. Grasp every opportunity that comes your way. And by opportunity, we mean the difficulties that can give you a chance to test your time management skills and put your knowledge into action. Every academy has scheduled crash tests/ grand tests/mock tests and all of them are good enough for preparatory purposes. Many of you must have joined multiple academies to give yourself exposure to different MCQs and scenarios. For this very exposure, EXPERT MDCAT provides Online tests & Notes for their valuable medications. We don’t need to make you understand why you should appear in this test, for the wise ones among you must have already understood the value of practice at this point of the journey. Definitely, you shouldn’t miss this golden opportunity of testing yourself.