NMDCAT Practice Tests 2022
NMDCAT 2022 Practice Tests are being uploaded to help the students in the evaluation of entry Test Preparations. These practice MCQs are selected from PMC Practice Test 2021. Attempt the following MCQs posted by Expert MDCAT.
Here is the Test No #6 (T2) of NMDCAT Practice Tests 2022
101) A cell without a cell wall is termed as?
a) tonoplast b) protoplast
C) symplast d) epiblast
102) The Induced fit model was introduced by Koshland in which of the following year?
a) 1960 b) 1961 c) 1959 d) 1966
103) Which of the following scientists hypothesized that organisms can pass down traits acquired during their lifetimes?
a) Lamark b) Darwin
c) Mendel d) Linnaeus
104) Which of the following statements correctly describes the tobacco mosaic virus (TMV)?
a) RNA virus b) DNA Virus
c) Bacteriophage d) DSDNA Virus
105) Which structure of protein gives information about number and sequence of amino acids in it?
a) primary structure b) secondary structure
c) tertiary structure d) quaternary structure
106) What is the Tobacco mosaic virus successfully crystallized?
A) 1935 B) 1930 C) 1932 D) 1920
107) Which of the following molecule facilitate the entry of HIV in human body?
A) Glycoprotein B) Liposomes
C) Polysaccharides D) Lipolysaccharides
108) What is the most common fuel of energy for cells?
A) Protein B) Lipid
C) Carbohydrate D) None of these
109) Myosin filaments are close to how many times thick as actin filament?
A) 3 times B) 6 times C) 4 times D) 8 times
110) In human only one ovum is usually discharged from the ovary at one time this phenomenon is called?
A) Ovulation B) Menstruation
C) Oestrous D) All of these
111) The ultimate source of all the charge is?
A) Migration B) Mutation
C) Genetic drift D) Selection
112) The oldest discovered so far is which of the following, which dates back to 4.4 billion years.
A) Iron B) Zircon
C) Diamond D) Cadmium
113) Which of the following is not a true characteristic of gametocytes?
A) Male gametocytes are called spermatocytes
B) Gametocytes can divide by mitosis into other gametocytes
C) Female gametocytes are called oocytes
D) They are eukaryotic somatic cells
114) Porphyromonas gingivalis is a Gram-negative bacterium, found in the oral cavity, is negatively affected by the presence of oxygen. What term best describes this bacteria?
A) Facultative anaerobe
B) Aerotolerant anaerobe
C) Obligate aerobe D) Obligate anaerobe
115) The process of inspiration occurs as:
A) Lungs pull air inside
B) Passive transport of air takes place air
C) Passive expansion of air takes place
D) Air is pushed inside
116) When a female ovulates, in what phase of division is the oocyte?
A) Anaphase I B) Prophase I
C) Metaphase I D) Metaphase II
117) The replication of the HV virus nucleic acid depends on?
A) Replicase B) Reverse transcriptase
C) Transcriptase D) Reverse replicase
118) The optimum pH for the functioning of pancreatic lipase is?
A) 8 B) 9 C) 7 D) 6
119) The haploid number of chromosomes in the human eggs and sperms are?
A) 22 B) 23 C) 21 D) 24
120) Which brain part is responsible for the formation of long term memory?
A) Medulla A) Thalamus
B) Hippocampus C) Corpus callosum
121) The bronchitis is of types?
A) 2 B) 3 C) 4 D) 5
122) Photosynthesis is process in which ________ compounds of carbon and hydrogen are reduced to carbohydrate like (glucose) using light energy.
A) Organic B) Energy rich
C) Rich D) Reduced
123) Abscisic acid promotes flowering in short day plants and inhibits in long day plants, which of the following is antagonistic to abscisic acid in terms of flowering?
A) Gibberllins B) Cytokinins
C) Auxins D) Ethene
124) Which of the following is synthesized by free floating ribosomes of cytoplasm in humans?
A) DNA polymerase B) Salivary amylase
C) Pancreatic amylase D) DNA amylase
125) Walt-hour measures
A) Current B) Electric energy
C) Power D) Voltage
126) Non-inverting amplifier circuits have
A) A very high input impedance
B) A very low input impedance
C) A low output impedance
D) None of the above
127) An object is travelling in a circle at constant speed. Its angular velocity is
A) Changing B) The same
C) Increasing D) Decreasing
128) Isotopes means addition of additional ________ in same proton number
A) Protons B) Electrons
C) Neutrons D) All of them
129) Specific heat of water is
A) 1J/K.g A) 4.18J/kg.K
C) 4180J/kg.K D) 2090J/kg.K
130) The phenomenon of polarization of light reveals that light waves are:
A) Transverse waves B) Longitudinal waves
C) Mechanics waves D) None of these
none of these
131) lf the direction of the field and area vector is opposite then field
A) Positive B) Zero
C) Negative D) None of these
none of these
132) When total done on a particle is positive then
A) KE remain constant
B) Momentum increases
C) KE decreases D) All of these
133) 1 rutherford is equal to
A) 10^4 Bq B) 10^6 Bq
C) 10^7 Bq D) 10^5 Bq
134) _________ relationship exists between current and voltage in terms of Ohm’s law
A) Non linear B) Varying
C) Linear D) None of them
135) For a 1 efficient step down transformer
A) Voltage in primary and secondary are equal
B) Current in primary and secondary are equal
C) Input power is same as the output power
D) Output power is zero
136) A horizontal line in displacement-time graph represents:
A) Uniform accelerated motion
B) Motion with constant velocity
C) Motion with constant speed
D) Body at rest
137) What does the constant n represent in the equation of state for an ideal gas PV=nRT?
A) Number of atoms in the gas
B) Number of moles of the gas
C) Number of nucleons
D) Number of molecules of gas
138) The oscillating object overshoots the rest position due to:
A) Resorting force B) Inertia
C) Gravitational potential energy
D) Elastic potential energy
139) Which among the following phenomenon shows particle nature of light?
A) Polarization effect B) Interference
C) Polarization D) Matter waves
140) The phenomenon of radioactivity is
A) Nuclear process does not depend on external factors
B) Increased on applied pressure
C) Exothermic change which increase and decrease with temperature
D) None of these
141) When the amount of work done 33 cal and internal energy is 167 cal then heat supplied is
A) 167 cal B) 175 cal
C) 500 cal D) 600 cal
142) A transformer steps down from 200V to 50 V. It has secondary winding = 40 turns, then windings in primary coil are
A) 150 B) 160 C) 170 D) 200
143) Some ice, at its melting point, is added to m kg of water at initial temperature 290 K. If c is the specific heat capacity of water and L is latent heat of fusion of ice. Ice melts completely. Final temperature of the water is 273 K. What is the minimum mass of ice that is required?
A) 17mc———L B) L——–17mc
C) 17m——Lc D) 290m——–Lc
144) Which of the following statement is correct about infrared radiation and X-rays?
A) Radio waves has frequency larger than X-rays but less than infrared waves
B) Infrared radiation travels faster than X-rays in vacuum
C) Infrared radiation has lower frequency than X-rays
D) Infrared waves can not be diffracted like X-rays
145) A constant force of 10 N is applied on a body which causes displacement of 12 cm what will be the work done
A) 120J B) 12 J C) 1.2 J D) 18 J
146) Self inductance varies number of tums in coil as
A) N B) N^3 C) N^2 D) 1/N
147) The magnetic field is parallel to a surface, then the magnetic flux through the surface is
A) Zero B) small but not zero infinite
C) Infinite D) Large but not infinite
148) Polarization explains light is
A) Electric in nature B) Magnetic in nature
C) Both a & B D) None of these
149) A thermodynamic system undergoes a process in which its internal energy decreases by 300 J. if at the same time 120 J of work is done on the system, find the heat lost by the system
A) -420 J B) 420 J C) 80 J D) -80 J
150) Which radiation passes through black body
A) Alpha B) Gamma C) Beta D) White
Now you can download the Updated MDCAT 2022 Syllabus
©Copyright Policy: This internet site has been created solely for academic purposes, and the information has been posted through the conventional public. Our intention is now not to infringe any copyright policy. If you are the copyright holder of any content material uploaded on this site, do not choose it to be here. Instead of taking any different action, don’t hesitate to get in touch with us. Your grievance will be honored, and the highlighted content material will be eliminated instantly. Here we would say “Special Thanks” to all these copyright proprietors who allowed us to share their content material and no longer ask to take down their content.
Click here to download PMC practice Tests 2021 (PDF)
Click here to download PMC practice Tests 2021 with Key (PDF)
Click here to download PMC sample papers and practice test
Facebook page: Click Here
Facebook group: Click Here
Twitter: Click Here
Instagram: Click Here
Youtube: Click Here
Mobile Application: Click Here
Everyone can access education no matter the location. There is something that is meant for your help in your studies at the cost of your heed, support, and love. An online educational platform to soil your problems related to studies or career counseling. Group was created on Facebook for those students who cannot bear the expenses of academies for MDCAT. The group was named “EXPERT MDCAT”. Members of this group have been active for the past two years in helping all students. Its primary purpose is to help students who cannot afford MDCAT test preparation expenditures in major cities. The hard work, effort and passion of this group to help others can be estimated by its day-to-day development. Starting at Zero, the voyage continues with a convoy of thousands of students. This group provides information and data related to FSC, MDCAT and university admission. “EXPERT MDCAT” expands to its website and Mobile Application. This platform is for students to overcome their burdens and tension. It helps you plan the future in a better way through a vital fidelity such as counseling. I hope you are well and in high spirits, for August finally arrives and the life-changing day of your life is not far. I hope you have firm control over your nerves and the situation. The preparatory test sessions are drawing to a close. The determined ones among you will have conquered most of their deficiencies and learned the tactics by this time. Each day gives you a new chance to improve yourself. You have all the time to improve yourself until the night before the test. Grasp every opportunity that comes your way. And by opportunity, we mean the difficulties that can give you a chance to test your time management skills and put your knowledge into action. Every academy has scheduled crash tests/ grand tests/mock tests and all of them are good enough for preparatory purposes. Many of you must have joined multiple academies to give yourself exposure to different MCQs and scenarios. For this very exposure, EXPERT MDCAT provides Online tests & Notes for their valuable medications. We don’t need to make you understand why you should appear in this test, for the wise ones among you must have already understood the value of practice at this point of the journey. Definitely, you shouldn’t miss this golden opportunity of testing yourself.