MDCAT Practice Test 2022|Test No 19
MDCAT preparation 2022|NMDCAT Practice Tests 2022|NMDCAT 2022
NMDCAT Practice Tests 2022
NMDCAT 2022 Practice Tests are being uploaded to help the students in the evaluation of entry Test Preparations. These practice MCQs are selected from PMC Practice Test 2021. Attempt the following MCQs posted by Expert MDCAT.
Here is the Test No #19 (T8) of NMDCAT Practice Tests 2022
1)One similarity between annelids and arthropods:
a) Closed circulatory system.
b) Nitrogenous waste product is uric acid.
c) Ventral nerve cord.
d) None of the above.
2) Photosystems are located in ____.
b) Chloroplast envelope
c) Thylakoid membranes
c) The intergrana
3) Which of the following plays the major role in providing support to young herbaceous parts of the plant?
a) higher turgor pressure
b) cortex and pith with higher turgor pressure
c) Collenchyma cells
d) all of these
4) Monosynaptic refers to the presence of how many chemical synapse/s?
a) 1 b) 2 c) 3 d) 4
5) The affect of genetic drift increases as the population size?
a) increases b) decreased
c) remains same d) none of these
6) in mammals that are seasonal breeders, females are receptive only once a year. This is known as
a) follicular cycle
b) estrous cycle
c) luteal cycle
d) menstrual cycle
7) Ribose is an example of which of the following?
a) Trioses b) Pentoses
c) Tetroses d) Hexoses
8) The number of spermatids produced from primary spermatocytes is?
a) 1 b) 2 c) 3 d) 4
9) Where does the bacteriophage replicate?
a) Human b) Animal
c) Bacteria d) Horse
10) Which of the following structure provides greater pathogenicity to the bacteria?
a) slime b) cell wall
c) cell membrane d) capsule
11) The ability to pass on genes is defined as which of the following?
a) differential reproduction
c) natural selection
12) in mixed inhibition, the allosteric affect effects
a) shape of substrate
b) shape of inhibitor
c) shape of enzyme
d) none of these
13) Which one is not an energy releasing process?
a) Glycolysis b) Photosynthesis
c) Respiration d) Krebs Cycle
14) The spinal cord acts as a link between body parts and —
a) brain b) skull
c) heart d) lungs
15) Which one of the following is most likely to occur in a boy during puberty?
a) He produces eggs
b) His shoulders broaden.
c) The colour of his eyes change.
d) None of these
16) The set of all genes in any population is termed as?
a) population pool
b) species pool
c) Gene pool
d) all of these
17) Coelom is lined by which of the following?
a) Parietal mesoderm
b) Visceral mesoderm
d) both a and b
18) The part of chloroplast where C02 is fixed to manufacture sugar is?
a) stroma b) grana
c) thylakoid d) outer membrane
19) Which of the light is mainly absorbed by the plants?
a) Orange b) Red
c) Green d) Both A and B
20) Smooth muscles, cardiac muscles and organs are regulated by which of the following?
a) Central nervous system
b) Parasympathetic nervous system
c) Sympathetic nervous system
d) Autonomic system
21) According to lvanovski what are soluble Irving germs
a) Bacteria b) Viruses
c) Viruses d) Both A and B
22) Cortisol brings about an increase in blood glucose level mainly by its production from protein and by?
a) glucagon b) estrogen
c) insulin d) progesterone
23) What is the shape of the TMV Virus?
a) rod b) spherical
c) tadpole d) helical
24) When was the agent causing AIDs discovered?
a) 1994 b) 1984
c) 1950 d) 1920
25) Which of the following statements explains why viruses are only able to multiply in living cells?
a) Their binary fission is controlled by host cell genes
b) Virus do not possess the necessary components for self-replication
c) DNA is only able to replicate inside living cells
d) They have only enough genetic information for DNA replication
26) The body of which of the following organism is globular?
a) cake urchin b) sea urchin
c) sea cucumber d) brittle star
27) If we add more substrate to already occurring enzymatic reaction and it has no affect on the rate of reaction, the process is called?
a) denaturation b) composition
c) inhibition d) saturation
28) The outer body wall of sponges is made up of which cells?
a) Choanocytes b) Pinacocytes
c) Mesenchymal cells d) Cnidocytes
29) How does inbreeding negatively impact a population?
a) the frequency of alleles does not change within the population.
b) it reduces the number heterozygous individuals, preventing beneficial alleles from being efficiently selected for.
c) increases the number of homozygous individuals, allowing potentially harmful recessive alleles to express themselves more frequently.
d) all of these
30) Myoglobin protein present in muscles of human body is a___ protein
a) globular protein
b) plated protein
c) tertiary protein
d) quatemary protein
31) Vertebrates are evolutionarily adapted to terrestrial life. Which one of the following adaptations is LEAST likely to contribute to this land-based predominance?
a) Internal fertilization
b) impermeable outer skin
c) Development of legs
d) Short loops of Henle
32) Which of the following characters of pea plant is dominant?
a) Yellow pods b) White flowers
c) Wrinkled seeds d) Axial flowers
33) Which of the following is a unique characteristic of prokaryotic cells?
a) Lack of a cytoplast
b) Presence of a cell wall
c) inability to create proton gradients
d) mRNA translation simultaneous to transcription
34)Aman with type AB blood marries a woman with type A blood. Which of the following blood types might their sons inherit?
a) Type A or type O
b) Type B or type 0
c) Type AB only
d) Type A, type B, or type AB
35) in the peripheral nervous system, the nerves that arise from spinal cord and brain are called?
a) cranial nerves b) Spinal nerves
c) frontal nerves d) both a and b
36) Haemophilia B is due to abnormality of factor?
a) VIll b) X c) IX d) XI
37) Which of the following organelle is involved in the release of oxygen?
a) mitochondria b) chloroplast
c) glyoxysome d) both a and b
38) Name the first part of small intestine.
a) Duodenum b) Jejunum
c) Ileum d) Both A and B
39) External male genitalia are:
a) a pair of testes
b) seminepherous tubules
c) male copulatory organ
d) Both A and C
40) The flow of lymph is always towards —
a) pancreatic duct
b) bile duct
c) thoracic duct
d) parotid duct
42) What is the coenzyme that facilitates the oxidation of fumarate?
a) FAD b) PADH2 c) NAD d) NADPH
43) What is the first step in the replication of bacteriophage?
a) replication b) penetration
c) attachment d) injection
44) The process which requires energy:
a) Diffusion b) Facilitated diffusion
c) osmosis d) active transport
45) The largest organelle in a mature living plant cell is?
a) chloroplast b) nucleus
c) central vacuole d) mitochondria
46) The total gestation period (pregnancy) is usually about:
a) 28 days b) 250 days
c) 280 days d) 300 days
47) The muscle contraction depends on:
a) Nerve impulse b) energy
c) calcium d) All of these
48) What is the human breathing rate during hard physical work?
a) 10 to 15 times per minute
b) 10 to 20 times per minute
c) 80 to 120 times per minute
d) 30-40 times per minute
49) During aristotle time, it was thought that
a) organisms ranged from simple to complex
b) one type of organism give rise to another type of organism
c) both a &b
d) all living things specially created by nature
50) The reversible inhibitors usually constitute which of the following?
a) No Linkage with enzyme
b) Strong linkage with enzyme
c) medium linkage
d) Weak linkage with enzyme
51) Which of the following genetic diseases is caused by mutations in a membrane protein?
a) Alzheimer’s disease
b) Parkinson’s disease
d) Hemolytic anemia
52) The experiment that simulated conditions thought to be present on the early earth
a) Hershey Chase experiment
b) Geiger Marsden experiment
c) Schiehallion experiment
d) Miller—-Urey experiment
53) Metacarpophalangeal joints are examples of:
a) Saddle joint b) Condyloid joint
c) Ball and socket joint d) Hinge joint
54) Where does energy production take place in bacteria that can perform aerobic metabolism?
a) Nucleus b) inclusion Bodies
c) Inclusion Bodies d) Mitochondria
55) Which of these functions will be affected if the medulla oblongata is damaged?
a) Thermoregulation b) Vision
d) Tactile sensation-response when pricked with a needle
56) When a female ovulates, in what phase of division is the oocyte?
a) Anaphase I b) Prophase
c) Metaphase I d) Metaphase II
57) Which molecule passes the mitochondrial membrane to begin the krebs cycle?
a) ATP b) ADP
c) NADH d) Acetyl coA
58) Notochord occurs throughout life and all through the length of the body in which of the following?
a) Hemichordata b) Urochordata
c) Vertebrata d) Cephalochordata
59) All of the following statements are true regarding the attachment or adsorption of the virion to the host cell EXCEPT that:
a) for naked virions, the surface capsid proteins are responsible for binding to a specific cell receptor.
b) for enveloped viruses, the spikes are responsible for binding to a specific cell receptor.
c) cell lacking a receptor for a specific virus is not infected by that virus.
d) All of the above
60) For attachment, rabies virus binds to a
a) complement receptor
b) integrin ICAM-1
d) epidermal growth factor
61) The stomata are dosed at which of the following temperature? (in centigrade)
a) 45 b) 35 c) 15 d) 25
62) Which of the following is NOT a class of enzyme?
a) ligase b) hydrolyse
c) isomerase d) Pytimidine complex
63) The end product of an enzymatic reaction inhibits formation of product in an earlier step. This type of enzymatic regulation is known as ?
a) allosteric regulation
b) negative regulation
c) metabolic pathway loop
d) feedback inhibition
64) The auditory relay center is found in:
a) Corpus callosum
65) Which one of the following statements is incorrect?
a) Eggs in the ovaries ripen when they meet a sperm
b) Girls are bom with thousands of eggs in their ovaries.
c) Hormones control the release of the egg from the ovary.
d) One egg is released from the ovary about every month.
66) Ethene is prepared from alcohol by ____?
a) Decomposition b) Dehydration
c) Dehydroxylation d) Dehalogenation
67) Which type of organic compounds are present in natural gas?
a) High molecular mass
b) Low molecular mass
c) Low boiling point
d) Both b and c
68) Aldehydes are present in natural oils that are used as?
a) High molecular mass
b) Low molecular mass
c) Low boiling point
d) Both a and b
68) Aldehydes are present in natural oils that are used as?
a) Flavours b) Fragrances
c) Both a and b d) Sugars
69) Transition elements for complexes because ___?
a) They have empty d orbitals
b) They show variable oxidation states
c) Both a and b
d) They have strong bonding
70) The shielding effect from left to right in a period
a) decreases b) increases
c) remains same d) no change
71) Under the microscope, the bacteria appear a bluish-purple color. Which class of bacteria are on the slide?
a) gram positive b) gram negative
c) both a and b d) none of these
72) Extreme change in pH results in which of the following?
a) Change in ionization of amino acids at the active site of the enzyme
b) Change in the ionization of the substrate
c) increase in the reaction rate
d) Denaturation of the enzyme
73) Photocell is similar to
a) photoelectric effect
b) compton effect
d) none of these
74) Which of the following is correct about IUPAC naming of carboxylic acid?
a) in the parent name COOH position is not mentioned
b) COOH is written as substituent and position is mentioned
c) COOH is given 1st position in all carboxylic acid
d) Both a and c
75) The reactions that needs energy are called as__?
a) Endothermic reactions
b) Exothermic reactions
c) Exergonic reactions
d) Heat releasing reactions
76) SN1 reaction is a ___
a) Multistep reaction
b) Two step reaction
c) Concerted reactions
d) 3 step reaction
77) Enzymes that catalyze hydrolysis:
a) Oxidoreductase b) Hydrolases
c) Ligases d) Transferases
78) The intermolecular forces are very weak in
a) solids b) liquids
c) gases d) all of these
79) The molar volume of CO2 is maximum at
a) 273 C & 2 atm b) c and 1 atm
c) STP d) 127 C & 1 atm
80) Which of the following reaction does acetylene give due to its acidic hydrogens?
a) Ozonolysis b) Hydronylation
c) Acetylide formation d) Kolbe’s electrolysis
81) CI-CI Bond distance is is 5.63 A, While Na-Ci bond distance is
a) Half of 5.63 b) double to 5.63
c) 5.63 d) None of these
82) Which one is for evaporation
a) surface phenomena
b) cause cooling
83) Carboxylic acids are formed by the hydrolysis of
a) Ester, Nitriles b) Nitriles, amines
c) Alkenes,Alkynes d) Esters, Alcohols
84) Aldehydes are converted into when undergoes Wolff Kishner reduction?
a) Alkenes b) Alkanes
c) Alkynes d) Alcohols
85) The order of reaction for which half-life is inversely proportional to the concentration of reaction is
a) second order b) Zero Order
c) First Order d) Third Order
86) For the identification of isotopes of elements having solid state
a) Aston spectrometer
b) dempster’s mass spectrometer
c) Soddy mass spectrometer
d) atomic spectrometer
87) Human body contains ____ kind of proteins ?
b) Almost 10000
88) Which molar heat has higher AH value?
a) Heat of fusion
b) Heat of vapourization
c) Heat of sublimation
d) Heat of evaporation
89) Which of the following is a poor leaving group in nucleophilic substitution reactions?
a) CI– b) Br– c) I– d) –OH
90) Regular coiling & twisting of polypeptide chain caused by H-bonding in between NH & CO occurs in
a) Primary structure
b) Secondary structure
c) Tertiary structure
d) Quaternary structure
91) The reaction in Galvanic Cell is
92) Which of the following isomerism is shown by alkynes?
a) Positional isomerism
b) Geometrical isomerism
c) Cis-trans isomerism
d) Functional group isomerism
93) How many electrons can an atom accommodate in L-shell
a) 2 b) 18 c) 8 d) 32
94) The amount of energy evolved during the formation of hydrogen molecule is
a) 436.45 KJ/mol
b) 444.45 J/mol
c) 436.45 J/mol
d) 444.45 KJ/Mol
95) obtained by Saturated Solution through Crystal are
a) Sedimentation b) Drying
c) Heating d) Cooling
96) Phenol gives electrophilic substitution reactions due to?
a) OH group b) Phenoxide ion
c) Benzene ring d) All of these
97) At the start of a reaction, Concentration of reactants decreases
a) Slowly b) At constant rate
c) rapidly d) exponentially
98) Knowledge obtain through thermodynamics is used to Explain which of the following property?
a) Boiling point b) Chemical bonding
c) Quantum study d) Physical properties
99) in IUPAC nomenclature, Carboxylic acids are named
a) Alkoxy acid b) Alkanoic acid
c) Alkyl carboxylic acid
d) Alkoxylate acid
100) Which of the following reaction of carbonyl system is used to distinguish between carbonyl system from alcohols?
a) Cyanohydrin formation
b) Bisulfite adduct formation
c) Haloform formation
d) None of these
101) Nonprotein part cofactor includes organic & metallic organic molecule & sometimes,
a) Vitamins b) DNA
c) Coenzyme d) None
102) According to modem theory of chemical bonding, atoms forms bond to
a) increase energy b) decrease energy
c) higher energy d) none of these
103) Which one of the following is an example of transition element?
a) Na b) Co c) Ba d) Ra
104) The intermolecular forces brings the molecules close together and give them particular
a) chemical properties
b) physical properties
105) if a double bond is present between two carbons then this class of compounds in called as
a) Alkanes b) Alkynes
c) Carbonyl d) Alkenes
106) Drawing a graph between concentration change with time gives a
a) Straight line b) parabola
c) Curve d) Scattered graph
107) Kp=Ke (RT)^An , T stands for
a) Temperature b) Absolute Temperature
c) Critical Temperature d) All of these
108) The type of hybridization in diamond is a) spherical b) sp2 c) sp3 d) sp-sp
109) According to _____ theory, atoms were the ultimate particles that cannot be divided
a) Bohr’s b) Rutherford’s
c) Dalton’s d) cannizzaro’s
110) if pressure is reduced to one half and temperature of a gas is doubled, what will be volume
a) reduced 4 times b) increased 4 times
c) remains same d) gets doubled
111) Calculate mass in grams of 8.694 moles of Ag2CO3
a) 1417.53g b) 2399.544g
c) 3456.78g d) 1231.98
112) d-block elements are called
a) coinage metals b) noble metats
c) transition metals d) alkali metals
113) The element caesium bears resemblance with
a) Ca b) Cr c) Both of the above
d) None of the above
114) During reduction of aldehydes with NaBH4, which of the following intermediate is formed?
a) Carbanion b) Carbocation
c) Carbene d) Alkoxide ion
115) Freezing point of acetic acid;
a) 16.6 Co b) 18° b) -02°C d) 10oC
116) The bond b/w the two atoms is non polar, if the E.N difference is
a) 1.7 b) zero c) 1 d) 2
117) The speed of sound in a metal is approximately:
a) 1500 m/s b) 5000 m/s
c) 330 m/s d) 50 m/s
118) What will be the product of beta decay of C-14?
a) C14 b) N-14 c) O-14 d) Be-14
119) Which rays have highest ionizing power a) alpha b) beta c) gamma d) white
120) For given applied voltage, what will happen if we increase frequency of the applied voltage?
a) eddy current loss will decrease
b) eddy current loss will increase
c) eddy current loss will remain unchanged
d) none of these
121) Which of the following is equivalent to a temperature -150C? 123K
a) 123K b) -123K
c) 423K d) -423 K
122) Work done by conservative force is
a) Reversible b) Non reversible
c) can be both d) none of them
123) The displacement between A and B is defined as:
a) change in position of an object from A to B
b) any distance between two points
c) longest distance from A to B
d) longest distance between two points
124) Which source is associated with a line emission spectrum
a) electric signal b) neon street signal
c) red traffic light d) signal
125) Watt-hour measures______
a) current b) electrical energy
c) power d) voltage
126) The angular displacement is taken to be positive when the rotation is
a) linear b) non-linear
c) clockwise d) anti-clockwise
127) If a pipe is dosed at one end and open at the other, the closed end is a:
a) antinode b) node
c) rarefaction d) crest
128) Heat reservoir is a ______ Temperature bath
a) Constant b) Variable
c) zero d) High
129) What is the maximum electron energy in neutron beta decay?
a) 783 eV b) 783 KeV
c) 783 GeV d) 783 Tev
130) If the peak voltage is 9V, calculate the peak to peak voltage.
a) 9V b) 18V c) 4.5V d) 0V
131) The half life of a radioactive substance is 5 min. The amount of substance decayed in 20 min will be
a) 93.75% b) 6.25% c) 25% d) 75%
132) Peak voltage in the output of half wave rectifier is 10V so dc component of output voltage is
a) 102 b) 10’2 c) 10/ d) 10
133) If a nucleus release gamma rays its mass become
a) double b) half
c) unchanged d) quarter
134) If a charged particle moves through a magnetic field perpendicular to it
a) both momentum and energy of particle change
b) momentum as well as energy are constant
c) energy is constant but momentum changes d) momentum is constant but energy changes
135) UV radiation is formed by bombarding gas molecules with
a) electron b) protons
c) alpha rays d) any of these
136) Blackbody shows a _______ spectra
a) continuous b) discrete
c) both a) and b) d) None of these
137) On a TS diagram which of the events have larger slope?
a) isobaric process b) Isochoric process
c) Isothermal process d) None of them
138) The radiotracers _______ the production of cancer cells
a) increase b) decrease
c) fix d) none of these
139) Under what conditions of density and pressure does a real gas approximate to an ideal gas?
a) density = high pressure = high
b) density = low pressure = high
c) density = high pressure = low
d) density = low pressure = low
140) What is the formula for centripetal acceleration?
a) a=v/t b) a=v/r
c) a=v^2/r d) none of these
141) A capacitor of capacitance C is connected with resistance R. The time constant of the circuit would be:
a) RC b) R/C c) e^RC d) R+C
142) Horizontal velocity vs time grap for a project motion is
a) varies linearly
b) follows a parabolic path
c) is constant d) is nonlinear
143) A constant force of F= (i-2j-3k) causes a displacement d = (2i – 5j + k), what will be the net work done if F in N and displacement is in meter
a) 15 J b) 9 J c) 8 J d) 18 J
144) An immersion heater of 400 watts kept on for 5 hours will consume electrical power of
a) 2KWh b) 20KWh
c) 6KWh d) 12KWh
145) if a current of 5 Amperes flows through the conductor. The number of electrons per second will is
a) 1.6 x 10-19 b) 3.12 x 1019
c) 4 x 1019 d) 7.68 x 1020
146) Electric generator converts _____ to energy
a) electric, mechanical b) mechanical, electric
c) mechanical, potential
d) not enough information
147) Work done is said to be negative if force and displacement are
a) parallel b) perpendicular
c) anti parallel d) none of these
148) A variable force F =x is applied what will be the work done in moving the particle from X= 0 to 1
a) 2 J b) 1 J c) 05 J d) 5 J
149) Solar spectra is a type of
a) continuous b) discrete
c) both a) and b) d) None of these
150) An oil filon water surface shows colors due to:
a) diffraction b) interference
c) dispersion d) polarization
151) in a double slit experiment the second order maximum occurs at Ө = 0.25°. The wavelength is 650 nm. Determine the slit separation
b) 0.30 mm c) 0.30 cm
c) 0.30 nm d) 0.30 m
152) In a stationary wave, the distance between two consecutive crests iS:
a) one wavelength b) 3/4 wavelength
c) 1/2 wavelength d) 3/2 wavelength
153) isothermal process can be defined as.
a) PV=constant b) PV=RT
c) P/V =constant d) P/V=nRT
154) A charge of 1μC is moving antiparallel to magnetic lines of force, then the magnetic force acting on charge is
a) 0 b) vB c) vB sin Ө d) qvB
155) Force on a static charge q in uniform electric field E is
a) qE b) -qE c) qE^2 d) -qE^2
156) Is it possible to separate north pole only from bar magnet
a) yes b) no
c) in some cases it is possible d) none of these
157) Ten complete waves passes through a point in 2 seconds. if the wavelength is 20 cm, what is the speed of the wave?
a) 1 m/s b) 10 cm/s c) 2m/s d) 40 cm/s
158) A car travels 30 m toward east, then it takes turn and travels 40 m towards west. It takes 50 seconds. Its average velocity is:
a) -10 m/s b) -1/5 m/s c) 7/5 m/s d) -5m/s
159) The energy input to an engine is 4.00 times greater than the work it performs. What is its thermal efficiency?
a) 4.00 b) 1.00 c) 0.25
d) impossible to determine
160) For ideal polyatomic gas molar specific heat is equal to
a) 24.9 J/mol.K b) 12.9 J/mol.K
c) 15 J/mol.K d) 16 J/mol.K
161) The electron is purely a ____ when free
a) particle nature b) wave nature
c) dual nature d) t transform to photon
162) In a rectifier, larger the value of shunt capacitor filter
a) larger the peak-to-peak value of ripple voltage
b) larger the peak current in the rectifying diode
c) longer the time that current pulse flows through the diode
d) smaller the dc voltage across the load
163) A first harmonic stationary sound wave is produced in the air of the cylinder, which is half filled with water. More water is added to the cylinder, now first harmonic stationary wave is produced with a different frequency. What is the change in frequency and the nature of displacement in air at the water surface?
a) nature of displacement = antinode change in frequency = decrease
b) nature of displacement = antinode change in frequency = increase
c) nature of displacement = node change in frequency = increase
d) nature of displacement = node change in frequency = decrease
164) Two equal and opposite charges separated by a small distance are said to constitute:
a) a magnetic dipole b) an electric dipole
c) a couple d) an anion
165) A position dependent force F= 7-2*x + 3*x^2 N act on a body of mass 2 kg and displaces it from x= 0 to x= 5, the work done in joule is
a) 70 b) 270 c) 35 d) 135
166) A resistance of 40 Ohms is attached to a circuit having current of 300 Amp, Find its voltage.
a) 12000 volts b) 15000 volts
c) 20000 volts d) 300 volts
167) I ________ a letter yesterday.
a) write b) wrote
c) written d) will write
168) The earth _______ (seem) to be moving. a) seem b) seemed c) seeming d) seems
169) It _____ me a lot of money.
a) costs b) cost c) costed d) is costing
170) I found the (A)/ two first chapters (B) /of the book (C)/ particularly interesting. (D) a) I found the b) two first chapters
b) of the book c) particularly interesting
171) Physics ______ difficult to understand.
a) were b) are c) is d) have been
172) Choose the correct spelling of the word a) goas b) gose c) goes d) gots
173) she is
a) shes b) shes’ c) she’s d) sh’es
174) I _______ think bread is stale.
a) a b) an c) the d) no article
175) “What are you doing here? “ I _______ TV
a) watching b) am watching
c) is watching d) watches
a) murder of a faily member
b) extermination of an entire race or nation
c) assassination of a king d) self-destruction
177) Choose the correct spelling of the word a) servant b) servent
c) sarvant d) sarvent
177) My friends and I enjoy doing many of the same things. In that respect, we have a lot _____ .
a) in similar b) in particular
c) in common d) in comparison
179) Which tense would you use for talking about the area where you live?
a) Present b) past
c) future d) none of these
180) Choose the correct sentence.
a) I can’t see Tims car, there must have been an accident.
b) I can’t see Tim’s car, there must have been an accident. 1 can’t see Tims car there must have been an accident.
c) I can’t see Tims car there must have been an accident.
d) I can’t see Tims car; there must have been an accident.
181) Find the error?
a) They talked through the entire movie.
b) The plants in this garden does not require much water.
c) She always brings turkey sandwiches for lunch. d) No mistakes
182) He is a scientist (A)/ but out of (B)/ his three sons (C)/ neither have become scientists. (D)
a) He is a scientist a) but out of
c) his three sons
d) neither have become scientists
183) Both of you ______ the rules.
a) knows b) knew c) no d) new
184) Zohaib _____ (throw) the bag out of the window.
a) throw b) threw
c) throwing d) was throwing
185) Further research is needed to find out what side ………… this pill has on a person’s digestive system.
a) affects b) effects
c) defects d) suspects
186) _______ man is mortal.
a) A b) An c) The D) No article
187) Statements : All film stars are playback singers. All film directors are film stars. Conclusions: I. All film directors are playback singers. II Some film stars are film directors.
a) Only conclusion II follows
b) Either I or It follows
c) Neither I nor II follows
d) Both I and II follow
188) Statement: The ratio is poverty is at alarming point in our country. I. The Government needs to take step for economic and development growth. II. The lower class area of people in our country needs to be supported as most of them lives hand to mouth.
a) Both of them follows
b) None of them follows
c) Only I follows d) Only b follows
189) Epicentre is related to
a) Cyclone b) Volcano
c) Earthquake d) Both A and B
190) Who won the Wimbledon Men’s Singles Tennis Title?
a) Roger Federer b) Novak Djokovic
c) Rafael Nadal d) Both A and B
191) In the following letter series, some of the letters are missing, which are given in that order as one of the alternatives below it. Choose the correct alternatives
a) cbcb b) bbcb c) cbbe d) bcbc
192) Since Amna’s baby died at birth, she wanted another immediately. II. Amna abducted the infant and took it out of the hospital
Statement I is the cause and statement II is its effect.
Statement II is the cause and statement I is its effect.
Both statements I and II are independent causes
Both statements I and II are the effects of independent cause.
194) Statement The availability of imported fruits has increased in the indigenous market and so the demand for indigenous fruits has been decreased. I. To help the indigenous producers of fruits, the Government should impose high import duty on these fruits, even if these are not of good quality. II. The fruit vendors should stop selling imported fruits. So that the demand for indigenous fruits would be increased.
a) Both of them follows
b) None of them follows
c) Only | follows d) Only Il follows
194) Chef: Restaurant
a) Doctor: Nurse b) Driver: Passenger
c) Teacher: Schools d) Writer: Editor
195) Statement The performance of most of the students in final exam of class X in the schools run by the government was excellent. Many teachers of government schools left the school and joined private schools.
a) Statement I is the cause and statement II is its effect.
b) Statement II is the cause and statement I is its effect
c) Both the statements I and II are independent causes
d) Both the statements I and II are effects of independent causes
196) The high school math department needs to appoint a new chairperson, which will be based on seniority. Ms. West has less seniority than Mr. Temple, but more than Ms. Brody. Mr. Rhodes has more seniority than Ms. West, but less than Mr. Temple. Mr. Temple doesn’t want the job. Who will be the new math department chairperson?
a) Mr. Rhodes b) Mr. Temple
c) Mr. West d) Mr. brody
197) Amino acids are arranged in proper sequence during protein synthesis according to the instruction transcribed on?
a) DNA b) RNA c) tRNA d) mRNA
198) K.E of the liquids is directly proportional to__?
a) Pressure b) Temperature
c) Mass d) Nature
199) Limiting reactant controls the amount of _
a) reactant b) products
c) both A & B d) none of these
200) Which oxidation is possessed by all the elements of group III B?
a) 2 b) 3 c) 5 d) 7
201 nhi hai
202) The molecule of water has structure
a) cubic b) tetrahedral
c) trigonal d) hexagonal system
203) Tautomerism involves the transfer of_? a) Electron b) Carbon atom
c) Functional group d) H-atom
204) in a vacuum distillation the boiling point of glycerin is reduced to__?
a) 290°C b) 110°C c) 156°C d) 220°C
205) Isotopes means addition of additional__ in same proton number
a) protons b) electrons
c) neutrons d) all of them
206) A circuit that adds positive or negative dc voltage to an input sine wave is called
a) Clamper b) clipper
c) diode clamp d) limiter
207) A device that consumes electrical energy in the external circuit of generator is known as
a) appliances b) machines
c) motors d) load
208) The half-life of a radioactive substance is 40 years. How long will it take to reduce to one fourth of its Original amount and what is the value of decay constant?
a) 40 year, 0.9173/year
b) 80 year, 0.0173 year
c) 90 year, 9.017/year d) none of these
209) Ethanol forms yellow crystal with iodine in the presence of
a) Zncl2 b) Cons H2S04 at 14.C
c) NaoH d) KoH
210) Photocell is similar to
a) photoelectric effect
a) compton effect
b) Photoluminescence c) none of these
|1. C||2. C||3. D||4. A|
|5. B||6. B||7. B||8. D|
|9. C||10. A||11. D||12. C|
|13. B||14. A||15. B||16. C|
|17. D||18. A||19. D||20. D|
|21. A||22. C||23. A||24. B|
|25. B||26. B||27. D||28. B|
|29. D||30. C||31. D||32. D|
|33. D||34. D||35. D||36. C|
|37. B||38. A||39. D||40. C|
|41.||42. A||43. D||44. C|
|45. C||46. C||47. D||48. D|
|49. C||50. D||51. D||52. D|
|53. B||54. B||55. D||56. D|
|57. D||58. D||59. D||60. C|
|61. A||62. D||63. D||64. D|
|65. A||66. B||67. D||68. C|
|69. C||70. C||71. A||72. D|
|73. A||74. D||75. A||76. B|
|77. B||78. C||79. D||80. C|
|81. A||82. C||83. A||84. B|
|85. A||86. B||87. B||88. C|
|89. C||90. B||91. A||92. A|
|93. C||94. C||95. D||96. C|
|97. C||98. B||99. B||100. B|
|101. A||102. B||103. B||104. B|
|105. D||106. C||107. B||108. C|
|109. C||110. B||111. B||112. A|
|113. D||114. D||115. A||116. B|
|117. B||118. A||119. C||120. C|
|121. A||122. A||123. A||124. B|
|125. B||126. B||127. B||128. A|
|129. B||130. B||131. A||132. C|
|133. C||134. C||135. A||136. A|
|137. C||138. B||139. D||140. C|
|141. A||142. C||143. B||144. A|
|145. B||146. B||147. C||148. C|
|149. A||150. B||151. A||152. C|
|153. A||154. A||155. A||156. B|
|157. B||158. B||159. C||160. A|
|161. C||162. C||163. C||164. B|
|165. D||166. A||167. B||168. B|
|169. B||170. B||171. C||172. C|
|173. C||174. C||175. B||176. B|
|177. A||178. C||179. A||180. D|
|181. B||182. D||183. B||184. B|
|185. B||186. D||187. D||188. A|
|189. C||190. B||191. A||192. B|
|193. B||194. C||195. D||196. A|
|197. D||198. B||199. B||200. A|
|201.||202. B||203. D||204. D|
|205. C||206. A||207. C||208. B|
|209. B||210. A||211.||212.|
Now you can download the Updated MDCAT 2022 Syllabus
©Copyright Policy: This internet site has been created solely for academic purposes, and the information has been posted through the conventional public. Our intention is now not to infringe any copyright policy. If you are the copyright holder of any content material uploaded on this site, do not choose it to be here. Instead of taking any different action, don’t hesitate to get in touch with us. Your grievance will be honored, and the highlighted content material will be eliminated instantly. Here we would say “Special Thanks” to all these copyright proprietors who allowed us to share their content material and no longer ask to take down their content.
Click here to download PMC practice Tests 2021 (PDF)
Click here to download PMC practice Tests 2021 with Key (PDF)
PMC Practice Tests 2021 with Key
Click here to download PMC sample papers and practice test
PMC SAMPLE PAPERS & PRACTICE TESTS
Facebook page: Click Here
Facebook group: Click Here
Twitter: Click Here
Instagram: Click Here
Youtube: Click Here
Mobile Application: Click Here
Everyone can access education no matter the location. There is something that is meant for your help in your studies at the cost of your heed, support, and love. An online educational platform to soil your problems related to studies or career counseling. Group was created on Facebook for those students who cannot bear the expenses of academies for MDCAT. The group was named “EXPERT MDCAT”. Members of this group have been active for the past two years in helping all students. Its primary purpose is to help students who cannot afford MDCAT test preparation expenditures in major cities. The hard work, effort and passion of this group to help others can be estimated by its day-to-day development. Starting at Zero, the voyage continues with a convoy of thousands of students. This group provides information and data related to FSC, MDCAT and university admission. “EXPERT MDCAT” expands to its website and Mobile Application. This platform is for students to overcome their burdens and tension. It helps you plan the future in a better way through a vital fidelity such as counseling. I hope you are well and in high spirits, for August finally arrives and the life-changing day of your life is not far. I hope you have firm control over your nerves and the situation. The preparatory test sessions are drawing to a close. The determined ones among you will have conquered most of their deficiencies and learned the tactics by this time. Each day gives you a new chance to improve yourself. You have all the time to improve yourself until the night before the test. Grasp every opportunity that comes your way. And by opportunity, we mean the difficulties that can give you a chance to test your time management skills and put your knowledge into action. Every academy has scheduled crash tests/ grand tests/mock tests and all of them are good enough for preparatory purposes. Many of you must have joined multiple academies to give yourself exposure to different MCQs and scenarios. For this very exposure, EXPERT MDCAT provides Online tests & Notes for their valuable medications. We don’t need to make you understand why you should appear in this test, for the wise ones among you must have already understood the value of practice at this point of the journey. Definitely, you shouldn’t miss this golden opportunity of testing yourself.