NMDCAT Practice Tests 2022
NMDCAT 2022 Practice Tests are being uploaded to help the students in the evaluation of entry Test Preparations. These practice MCQs are selected from PMC Practice Test 2021. Attempt the following MCQs posted by Expert MDCAT.
Here is the Test No #14 (T4) of NMDCAT Practice Tests 2022
101) During preparation of Acetaldehyde from ethanol in laboratory, why acetaldehyde is distilled off quickly after formation?
a) To avoid decomposition of product
b) To avoid reduction
c) To avoid further oxidation to acetic acid
d) None of these
102) Critical temperature of ammonia is __—C
a) 31.14 b) 13.24
c) 132.44 d) 1.11
103) The severe reduction in population size is due to which of the following?
a) genetic drift b) outbreeding
c) inbreeding d) bottleneck
104) Spinal cord is the part of the:
a) Peripheral nervous system
b) Central nervous system
c) Autonomic nervous system
d) None of these
105) Gametes in animals are produced by which of the following?
a) mitosis b) meiosis
c) fission d) all of these
106) Lymphoid masses are present in the walls of:
a) digestive tract b) mucosa
d) all of these are correct
107) When two or more clearly different phenotypes exists in same population of species, the phenomenon is called?
a) replication b) polymorphism
c) gene linkage d) gene expression
108) The substrate binds to specific region of enzyme called?
a) key b) active site
c) hyperactive site d) none of these
109) Which one is not the characteristic of Kingdom Animalia?
a) All animals are ingestive heterotrophs
b) All animals are eukaryotes
c) It is largest kingdom
d) All animals develop from the dissimilar gametes
110) What is a sarcomere?
a) The fibers that make up skeletal muscles
b) The smallest unit of a smooth muscle
c) A myosin fibril
d) The contractile unit of a muscle cell
111) What are Autophagosomes?
a) Those lysosomes which eat parts of their own cells to generate energy.
b) Those lysosomes which eat old and worn out cellular organelles.
c) Lysosomes which help in extracellular digestion
d) both a and b
112) Which of these transports sperm from the testis to the penis?
a) sperm duct b) scrotum
c) urethra d) gamete
113) Who discovered the bacteria causing tuberculosis and also developed various techniques of media preparation and maintenance of pure culture?
a) Robert Koch b) Louis Pasteur
c) Alexander Fleming d) Leeuwenhoek
114) Which element has function in opening and closing of stomata?
a) K b) Mg c) Cu d) Fe
115) The darker, outer portion of the brain is called:
a) white matter b) gray matter
c) reflex arc d) medulla
116) Which two reactions occur during photophosphorylation
a) ATP is hydrolysed and NADP is reduced.
b) ATP is hydrolysed and NADPH is oxidised. c) ATP is synthesised and NADP is reduced.
d) ATP is synthesised and NADPH is oxidised
117) The transmission of genes to an organism’s offspring is the basis of the inheritance of?
a) genotypic traits b) physical traits
c) phenotypic traits d) none of these
118) Lock and Key model was proposed by which of the following?
a) Koshland b) Robin Williams
b) Rudolph Virchow d) Emil Fischer
119) Which one of the following does not occur at puberty in girls?
a) voice deepens b) public hair grow
c) hips broaden d) menstrual cycle starts
120) What type of virus is the smallpox virus?
a) DNA enveloped virus
b) RNA enveloped virus
c) DNA virus D) RNA naked virus
121) From beginning of the 3rd month of pregnancy the human embryo is referred to as the?
a) zygote b) foetus
c) embryo d) all of these
122) Which is an organelle that helps the sperm to penetrate the ovum?
a) megalis b) zona pellucida
c) acrosome d) both a and b
123) Essential fatty acids show all the characters ______
a) lipotropism b) blood cloting factors
c) used for energy production
d) none of these
124) What molecule would you not expect to find in a retrovirus?
a) adenine b) thymine
c) uracil d) guanine
125) Carbon dioxide is fixed in
a) light reaction dark reaction
b) dark reaction
c) aerobic respiration
d) anaerobic respiration
126) in which year was the AlDs virus named? a) 1986 b) 1980 c) 1992 d) 1970
127) Coenzyme Q is oxidised by which coenzyme in the ETC?
a) coenzyme c b) coenzyme q
c) coenzyme b d) coenzyme a
128) In a certain species of feline, all males are much larger than females. Members of either sex that are of intermediate size struggle to find mates. What principle best describes this phenomenon?
a) Bottleneck affect
b) Directional selection
c) Genetic drift d) Disruptive selection
129)The stretch reflex is also known as:
a) stretch reflex b) spinal reflex
c) golgi tendon reflex d) myotatic reflex
130) The functional parts of forebrain are:
a) thalamus and limbic system
b) cerebrum, limbic system and thalamus
c) thalamus and cerebrum
d) cerebrum and limbic system
131) Pancreas produces secretory granules that help in digestion. These granules after passing through endoplasmic reticulum are pinched off from ____ surface of Golgi apparatus?
a) forming phase b) maturing phase
c) any of these d) none of these
132) Which statement is incorrect?
a) Homologous organs are functionally different but structurally alike
b) Examples of homologous structures are arms of man, forelimb of cat, flipper of whale
c) Examples of analogous structures are wings of bats, birds and insects
d) Analogous organs are functionally different but structurally alike
133) Pinworm is a common name used for which of the following?
a) Rahbditis b) Ancylostoma duodenale
c) Taenia solium d) Enterobius vermicularis
134) These animals have three germinal layers but no coelom.
a) Flat worms b) Round worms
c) Cnidarians d) Chordata
135) ATP molecules are consumed during which process?
a) Glycolysis b) Krebs cycle
c) light dependent phase d) none
136) Striated skeletal muscle cells are under: a) voluntary control b) involuntary control
c) Both A and B d) None of these
137) Which of the following components of an animal cell would NOT also be observed in a bacterial cell?
a) A nucleus b) cell membrane
c) ribosomes d) DNA
138) Sex pili is formed in which of the following processes?
a) sexual reproduction b) binary fission
c) mitosis d) conjugation
139) Which of these acts as a relay centre connecting hindbrain with the forebrain
a) Forebrain b) Midbrain
c) Hindbrain d) Limbic system
140) Which of the following is an oample of deep reflexes?
a) ankle jerk b) knee jerk
c) abdominal reflex d) Both A and B
141) What is the breathing rate in humans during exercise?
a) 15-20 times per minute
b) 10-20 times per minute
c) 20 times per minute
d) 30 times per minute
142) The oviduct generally called:
a) fallopian tube b) uterine tube
c) Both A and B d) uterus
143) What is correct about myogtobin?
a) It is iron containing protein pigment
b) It occurs in muscle fibers
c) It also stores some oxygen
d) All A,B and C are correct
144) Which one gives blue colour when subjected to an iodine test?
a) starch b) glycogen
c) cellulose d) none of these
145) Exoskeleton of coelenterates is made up of which of the following material?
a) Calcium b) Silica c) Chitin D) Lignin
146) Approximately how many species of bacteria are known to cause diseases in humans?
a) 100 b) 150 c) 200 d) 250
147) What is not a part of protoplasm?
a) Capsule of bacteria b) Nucleus
c) Cell membrane d) Mitochondria
148) Modifications of proteins and lipids as glycoproteins and lipoproteins occur in which of the following structures?
a) Ribosome b) SER
c) ER d) golgi apparatus
149) Which of the following is not present in mitochondria?
a) enzymes b) coenzymes
c) ribosomes d) thylakoid
150) The pay-off phase of glycolysis conserved the
a) molecules of glucose
b) molecules of fructose
c) ATP d) water
Now you can download the Updated MDCAT 2022 Syllabus
©Copyright Policy: This internet site has been created solely for academic purposes, and the information has been posted through the conventional public. Our intention is now not to infringe any copyright policy. If you are the copyright holder of any content material uploaded on this site, do not choose it to be here. Instead of taking any different action, don’t hesitate to get in touch with us. Your grievance will be honored, and the highlighted content material will be eliminated instantly. Here we would say “Special Thanks” to all these copyright proprietors who allowed us to share their content material and no longer ask to take down their content.
Click here to download PMC practice Tests 2021 (PDF)
Click here to download PMC practice Tests 2021 with Key (PDF)
Click here to download PMC sample papers and practice test
Facebook page: Click Here
Facebook group: Click Here
Twitter: Click Here
Instagram: Click Here
Youtube: Click Here
Mobile Application: Click Here
Everyone can access education no matter the location. There is something that is meant for your help in your studies at the cost of your heed, support, and love. An online educational platform to soil your problems related to studies or career counseling. Group was created on Facebook for those students who cannot bear the expenses of academies for MDCAT. The group was named “EXPERT MDCAT”. Members of this group have been active for the past two years in helping all students. Its primary purpose is to help students who cannot afford MDCAT test preparation expenditures in major cities. The hard work, effort and passion of this group to help others can be estimated by its day-to-day development. Starting at Zero, the voyage continues with a convoy of thousands of students. This group provides information and data related to FSC, MDCAT and university admission. “EXPERT MDCAT” expands to its website and Mobile Application. This platform is for students to overcome their burdens and tension. It helps you plan the future in a better way through a vital fidelity such as counseling. I hope you are well and in high spirits, for August finally arrives and the life-changing day of your life is not far. I hope you have firm control over your nerves and the situation. The preparatory test sessions are drawing to a close. The determined ones among you will have conquered most of their deficiencies and learned the tactics by this time. Each day gives you a new chance to improve yourself. You have all the time to improve yourself until the night before the test. Grasp every opportunity that comes your way. And by opportunity, we mean the difficulties that can give you a chance to test your time management skills and put your knowledge into action. Every academy has scheduled crash tests/ grand tests/mock tests and all of them are good enough for preparatory purposes. Many of you must have joined multiple academies to give yourself exposure to different MCQs and scenarios. For this very exposure, EXPERT MDCAT provides Online tests & Notes for their valuable medications. We don’t need to make you understand why you should appear in this test, for the wise ones among you must have already understood the value of practice at this point of the journey. Definitely, you shouldn’t miss this golden opportunity of testing yourself.