MDCAT Practice Test 2022|Test No 13
MDCAT preparation 2022|NMDCAT Practice Tests 2022|NMDCAT 2022
NMDCAT Practice Tests 2022
NMDCAT 2022 Practice Tests are being uploaded to help the students in the evaluation of entry Test Preparations. These practice MCQs are selected from PMC Practice Test 2021. Attempt the following MCQs posted by Expert MDCAT.
Here is the Test No #13(T4) of NMDCAT Practice Tests 2022
51) P-V diagram of a diatomic gas is a straight line passing through origin. What is the molar heat capacity of the gas in the process?
a) R b)1.5R c) 3R d) AR/3
52) gamma rays are attracted towards
a) negative plate b)Positive plate
c) no deflection
d) pass through the medium
53) if angular frequency is doubled, centripetal force is
a) twice b) four times
c) eight times d) remain same
54) The outermost s and p orbitals of Noble gases are completely filled that why they are
a) stable, reactive
b) stable ,uncreative
c) unstable, reactive
d) unstable ,uncreative
55) When an electron remains between orbit, its momentum is
a) dequantized b)quantized
c) emitted d) changes always
56) Specific Rate constant changes its value with
a) Time Constant
b) Change in Temperature
c) Change in Concentration
d) Change in Pressure
57) Butyric acid is derived from the word butyrum which means ?
a) Milk b) Butter
c) cheese d) None of these
58) The forces present within a molecule are called as
a) intermolecular forces
b) Van der Waal forces
c) Chemical bond
d) Weak forces
59) Molten sodium burns with brilliant yellow flame in a chlorine atmosphere to form ___?
a) NaCI b) NaOH
c) NaBr d) CIO
60) Which of the uranium isotope have larger mass.
a) 6.22×123 atoms of U-235
b) 6. 22x 123 atoms of U – 238
c) 6. 22x 123 atoms of U – 234
d) all of these
61) During industrial preparation of methanol, the catalyst is heated upto
a) 4-5°C b) 5-55°C
c) 45-5’C d) 35-4’C
62) On earth, plasma occurs in few limited places like
a) auroras’ b) flames
c) bolts d) all of these
63) Left handed helix in proteins secondary structure is called as__?
a) Alpha helix b) Beta helix
c) Spiral d) Concentrate
64) A very small value of Kc depicts
a) No Reaction
b) Backward Reaction
c) Little Forward Reaction
d) Complete Reaction
65) Non-protein part cofactor includes organic & metallic organic molecule & sometimes,_____ .
a) Vitamins b) DNA
c) Coenzyme d) None
66) Which of the following method is used to prepare Ethylene glycol from ethene ?
a) Dehydration b) Hydroxylation
c) Hydration d) Luca’s test
67) 1st series of transition elements start from?
a) Sc b) Y c) La d) Cd
68) Enthalpy of a system is also called as__?
a) Entropy b) Work function
c) Total heat content
d) Internal energy
69) Which of the following ion is stable ?
a) Ethoxide ion
b) Tertiary Alkoxide ion
c) Secondary anion
d) Phenoxide ion
70) Nucleophilic reactions of carboxylic acids are due to
a) Presence of OH bond
b) Presence of C-O single bond
c) Presence of C-O double bond
d) None of these
71) In diaphragm cell level of brine in the anode compartment is kept slightly higher which prevents
a) Hydroxide ions to reach the anode
b) Chlorine gas to mix
c) Cathode to decay
d) All of these
72) How will the conditions be changed to prevent the volume of the given gas from expanding when its mass is increased
a) temperature and pressure increased
b) temperature is lowered and pressure decreased
c) temperature and pressure increased
d) temperature is lowered and pressure increased
73) Aldehydes are obtained by the oxidation of which of the following ?
a) Secondary alcohols b) Tertiary alcohols
c) Dihydric alcohol d) Primary alcohols
74) Rate constant is denoted by?
a) k b) kr c) kv d) ks
75) Rate = k [ NO2] , the order of this reaction is
a) Zero b) Two
c) Three d) One
76) Benzene is extra stable because of ?
a) Cyclic structure
b) Three alternating double and single bonds
c) Delocalization of pi-electrons
d) All of these
77) In the reaction of NaBH4 with aldehyde and ketones, which of the following act as Nucleophile ?
a) B- b) H–
d) BH2– d) NaBH3–
78) If a hydrogen atom remains in its first excited level, how many times will its radius be greater than Bohr’s radius
a) twice b) four times
c) same, same d) eight times
79) Glass is an example of
a) ionic solid b) covalent solid
c) pseudo solid d) semisolid
80) Electron affinity is the measure of for extra electron
a) repulsion of electron
b) attraction of electron
c) attraction of nucleus
d) repulsion of nucleus
81) in the enthalpy relation, AH=(q)p + A(PV) the value A(PV) can be neglected for the reactions involving __?
a) Gases b) Liquids
c) Liquids and solids
d) Liquids and Gases
82) Hydrogen bonding is involved in
a) cleansing action of soap
b) biological molecule
d) all of these
83) How many molecules of Hz adds in acetylene to form ethane?
a) 1 b) 3 c) 4 d) 2
84) A full stop may have atoms present in it
a) one million b) two millions
c) one billion d) two billions
85) Which of following is trihydric alcohol
a) Glycol and cyclohexanol
c) ethylene glycol
86) What is the value of molecularity and order of SN: reactions?
a) 2,1 b) 1,1
c) 0,1 d) 0,2
87) Water is considered as a Universal solvent because of which properties?
a) Polar nature of water
c) Electronegativity difference
d) All are correct
88) With which of the following Grignard reagents react to form Alkanes?
a) Ammonia b) Water
c) Methanol d) All of these
89) Solubility of carboxylic acids ?
a) Decreases with increase of volume
b) Decreases with increase in molecular mass
c) Increases with increase in molecular mass
d) None of these
90) Arrangement of metals on the basis of their electrode potentials on standard hydrogen scale is called
a) Reactivity series b) Potential Difference c) Activated Potential
d) Electrochemical Series
91) Formic acid is obtained from__?
a) Apples b) Butter
c) Ant’s sting d) foam
92) Among halogens iodine is solid at room temperature while Br2 is liquid and CLF are gases at room temperature, why?
a) Due to stronger dipole forces
b) Due to polarity
c) Due to stronger London forces
d) Due to stronger Debye forces
93) Which of the following family is linked with plant ashes ?
a) Nitrogen Family
b) Alkali metals
c) Rare earth metals
d) Oxygen Family
94) Caustic Soda is made by electrolysis of concentrated solution of NaCI in
a) Nelson’s Cell b) Hg Cell
c) Castner Kellner Cell d) All of these
95) in which of the following benzene is isolated?
a) Naphthalene b) Diphenyl ethane
c) Phenanthrene d) Anthracene
96) Carboxylase are example of which type of enzyme:
a) Hydrolases b) Lyases
c) Transferases d) Ligases
97) The catalyst in the formation of ester from alcohol and a weak acid is
a) A base b) Palladium
c) Nickel d) A mineral Acid
98) Quantum number values for 2p orbitals are
a) n=1,I=2 B) n=1,I = 2
c) n = 1, I= d) n=2,l=
99) As the hydrolysis of ester proceeds more and more acid is formed giving a
a) Rising curve b) Falling Curve
c) Straight line d) None of these
100) if in a solution of alkyl halide in a nonpolar solvent, base is added which of the following reaction takes place?
a) SN2 b) E1 c) SN1 d) E1
Now you can download the Updated MDCAT 2022 Syllabus
©Copyright Policy: This internet site has been created solely for academic purposes, and the information has been posted through the conventional public. Our intention is now not to infringe any copyright policy. If you are the copyright holder of any content material uploaded on this site, do not choose it to be here. Instead of taking any different action, don’t hesitate to get in touch with us. Your grievance will be honored, and the highlighted content material will be eliminated instantly. Here we would say “Special Thanks” to all these copyright proprietors who allowed us to share their content material and no longer ask to take down their content.
Click here to download PMC practice Tests 2021 (PDF)
Click here to download PMC practice Tests 2021 with Key (PDF)
PMC Practice Tests 2021 with Key
Click here to download PMC sample papers and practice test
PMC SAMPLE PAPERS & PRACTICE TESTS
Facebook page: Click Here
Facebook group: Click Here
Twitter: Click Here
Instagram: Click Here
Youtube: Click Here
Mobile Application: Click Here
Everyone can access education no matter the location. There is something that is meant for your help in your studies at the cost of your heed, support, and love. An online educational platform to soil your problems related to studies or career counseling. Group was created on Facebook for those students who cannot bear the expenses of academies for MDCAT. The group was named “EXPERT MDCAT”. Members of this group have been active for the past two years in helping all students. Its primary purpose is to help students who cannot afford MDCAT test preparation expenditures in major cities. The hard work, effort and passion of this group to help others can be estimated by its day-to-day development. Starting at Zero, the voyage continues with a convoy of thousands of students. This group provides information and data related to FSC, MDCAT and university admission. “EXPERT MDCAT” expands to its website and Mobile Application. This platform is for students to overcome their burdens and tension. It helps you plan the future in a better way through a vital fidelity such as counseling. I hope you are well and in high spirits, for August finally arrives and the life-changing day of your life is not far. I hope you have firm control over your nerves and the situation. The preparatory test sessions are drawing to a close. The determined ones among you will have conquered most of their deficiencies and learned the tactics by this time. Each day gives you a new chance to improve yourself. You have all the time to improve yourself until the night before the test. Grasp every opportunity that comes your way. And by opportunity, we mean the difficulties that can give you a chance to test your time management skills and put your knowledge into action. Every academy has scheduled crash tests/ grand tests/mock tests and all of them are good enough for preparatory purposes. Many of you must have joined multiple academies to give yourself exposure to different MCQs and scenarios. For this very exposure, EXPERT MDCAT provides Online tests & Notes for their valuable medications. We don’t need to make you understand why you should appear in this test, for the wise ones among you must have already understood the value of practice at this point of the journey. Definitely, you shouldn’t miss this golden opportunity of testing yourself.