MDCAT Practice Test 2022|Test No 1
MDCAT preparation 2022|NMDCAT Practice Tests 2022|NMDCAT 2022
NMDCAT Practice Tests 2022
NMDCAT 2022 Practice Tests are being uploaded to help the students in the evaluation of entry Test Preparations. These practice MCQs are selected from PMC Practice Test 2021. Attempt the following MCQs posted by Expert MDCAT.
Here is the Test No #1 of NMDCAT Practice Tests 2022
1) Function of Smooth Endoplasmic Reticulum (SER) is ______.
a) Synthesis of intracellular proteins.
b) Synthesis of extracellular proteins.
c) Synthesis of extracellular enzymes.
d) Synthesis of lipids.
2) With the passage of time rate of reaction always
b) Remains constant
d) Increases exponentially
3) The bond formed b/w NH3 and BF3 is co-ordinate bond because NHS ____ due to presence of one lone pair
a) acceptor b) donor
c) neutral d) negatively charged
4) Glacial acetic acid is ?
a) Pure liquid ascetic acid at 17°C
b) Pure solid acetic acid at 17°C
c) Pure solid acetic acid at 118°C
d) Pure solid acetic acid at -20 °C
5) The principle behind the working of cathode nay oscilloscope is
b) half wave rectification
c) full wave rectification
c) none of these
6) Equilibrium constant for Ideal gases in terms of partial pressure in denoted by
a) Kc b) K c) Kp d) None of these
7) What is the radius of circular path, if particle has mass m and charge q
a) r= qb/m
b) r= mv/B
d) r = mvr/qB
8) Ethane is obtained by electrolyzing _______
a) Potassium formate
b) Potassium succinate
c) Potassium acetate
d) Potassium fumarate
9) The idea that opposed the idea of a biogenesis was proposed by?
a) Robert Hooke
b) Robert brown
c) rudolph varchow
d) lorenz oken
10) Which one of the following is least likely to occur in s boy during puberty?
a) His voice deepens
b) Hair grows on the chest and under the arms
c) Sperm starts to be produced
d) His hair turns grey
11) During transport of carbon dioxide, blood does not become acidic due to
a) Blood buffer
b) Neutralization of H2CO3 by Na2CO3
c) Absorption by leukocytes
12) Reduction of ethanoic acid with LiAIH4 produces _____
a) Propanol b)Ethanal
c) Ethanol d) Ethane
13) The e/m value is maximum for ____ gas because of ____ value of “m” for positive rays obtained from it
a) Oxygen gas, lowest
b) hydrogen gas, highest
c) hydrogen gas lowest
d) helium gas highest
14) If Water is present on a cup placed on a table, what will be the system in this case?
b) Water in cup
c) Whole table
d) All of these
15) What is the order of SN reactions?
a) 1st order
b) zero order
c) 2nd order
d) 3rd order
16) Angles in a Unit Cell are denoted by
a) x,y,z b) a,b,c
c) a, B, Y’ d) i,j,k
17) The compounds in which similar groups are present on the same aide of double bond are called as_____ ?
a) Trans isomers
b) Positional isomers
c) C is isomers
d) None of these
18) Which of the uranium isotope have larger mass.
a) 6.22 x 123 atoms of U – 235
b) G. 22 x 1 23 atoms of U – 238
c) 6. 22 x 123 atoms of U – 234
d)all of these
19) Salt Bridge is used for the purpose of
a) Producing Electrons
b) circuit completion
c) Increasing speed of electrons
d) All of these
20) In nature fatty acids occur as ______ of glycerol?
a) Acid halides
b) Binary compounds
21) Voltaic Cell can be converted into a Reverse galvanic Cell by
a) Changing positions of electrodes
b) Replacing Salt Bridge with a Wire
c) Providing an External Source of electricity
d) All of these
22) 80% of the coal is used in____?
a) lime kiln
b) Domestic purposes
d) Motor bikes
23) Which of the following is true about the kinetics of bimolecular elimination reactions?
a) 1st order reaction
b) 2nd order reaction
c) Zero order reaction
d) 3rd order reaction
24) 2 moles of octane (C8H18) burns with 25 moles of oxygen (02) and produced moles of carbon dioxide along with 15 moles of water
a) 14 b) 16 c) 18 d) 2
25) Which of the following is a strong acid?
a) Ethane b) Ethyl
c) Ethanol d) Phenol
26) If the conductor resistance is 50 ohm and the current passing through it 25 A. What is the value of potential difference?
a) 150V b) 250V
c) 50V d) 15V
27) The number of autosomes in human sperm is:
a) 11 b) 22 c) 44 d) 45
28) First law of thermodynamics is a special case of
a) Newton’s law
b) Charles’s law
c) Conservation of energy
d) Conservation of entropy
29) A half wave rectifier is equivalent to
a) Clamper b) Clipper
c) Clamper circuit with negative bias
d) Clamper circuit with positive bias
30) One radian equals to degree
a) 30 b)60 d) 90 d)none of these
31) The reason that white light is not harmful radiation is that
a) its speed is less than other radiations
b) it is composed of different lights
c) it is originated from non radioactive element
d) none of these
32)if more oxygen is present, the rubisco starts:
d) None of these
33) The isolation of different cellular components to determine their chemical composition can be achieved by?
a) cell differentiation b)chromatography
c) cell fractionation d) all of these
34) The offspring of mating between two pure stains are called:
b) The P generation
d) The F2 generation
35) Which gas among them shows maximum ideal behavior
a) Ammonia b)Hydrogen
c) Helium d) Radon
36) Coherent source of light means
a) multiple wavelength
b) double wavelength
c) single wavelength
d) coherent photons
37) The energy is when oppositely charged ions brought close to each other
a) released b) absorbed
c) remain same d) constant
38) A structural component that is found in all viruses is?
a) envelope b) DNA
c) Capsid d) Tail Fibers
39) A four person crew from Classic Colors is painting Mr. Zohaib’s house. Ahmed is painting the front of the house. Maira is in the alley behind the house panting the back. Ayesha is painting the window frames on the north aide, Hamza is on the south. If Zohaib switches places with Ayesha, and Ayesha then switches places with Hamza, where is Hamza?
a) in the alley behind the house
b) on the north side of the house
c) in front of the house
d) on the south side of the house
40) The general name of ore CaSO4. H2O is
a) Gypsum b) Dolomite
d) Calcite d) Plaster of Paris
41) Electron and proton both with same momentum enter perpendicularly in uniform field
a) path of proton will be more curved
b) path of electron wall be more curved
c) both have same curved path
d) path of both will straight line
42) A sample of F-18 is used internally as a medical diagnostic tool to Look for the effect of the positron decay (T1/2= 110 min). How long does it take for 99 % of the F-18 to decay?
a) 10.2 h b) 11.2h
c) 14.2h d) 12.2 h
43) Viroids lacks
c) protective protein coat d) all of these
44) Deficiency of which element causes yellowing m plants?
a) Magnesium b)Iron
c) Chlorine d) Oxygen
45) Sumaira was surprised when her boss didn’t _____the dinner they had at the restaurant.
a)buy b) pay
c) pay for d) spend
46) Which phenol is most acidic in nature
a) salicylic acid b) picnic acid
c) cresol d) O-nitrophenol
47) soap and detergents show cleansing section because of the presence of molecules
a) opposite poles b) polar part
c) non polar part d) positive end
48) To avoid long reaction time and to get equilibrium mixture quickly we add
a) More reactants
49) Protein component of enzyme is called _____.
a) Coenzyme b) Cofactor
c) Apo-enzyme d) Prosthetic group
50) Who attributed the deviation of real gases from ideal behavior
a) Boyle’s law b)Charles’s Law
c) Avogadro’s Law d) Vander Waals
KEY TEST NO 1
|1. D||2. C||3. B||4. B|
|5. B||6. C||7. C||8. B|
|9. C||10. D||11. B||12. C|
|13. C||14. A||15. C||16. C|
|17. C||18. B||19. B||20. C|
|21. C||22. A||23. B||24. B|
|25. D||26. B||27. C||28. C|
|29. B||30. D||31. A||32. B|
|33. C||34. A||35. B||36. C|
|37. A||38. C||39. C||40. A|
|41. C||42. D||43. C||44. A|
|45. C||46. B||47. B|| 48. B|
Now you can download the Updated MDCAT 2022 Syllabus
Copyright Policy: This internet site has been created solely for academic purposes, and the information has been posted through the conventional public. Our intention is now not to infringe any copyright policy. If you are the copyright holder of any content material uploaded on this site, do not choose it to be here. Instead of taking any different action, don’t hesitate to get in touch with us. Your grievance will be honored, and the highlighted content material will be eliminated instantly. Here we would say “Special Thanks” to all these copyright proprietors who allowed us to share their content material and no longer ask to take down their content.
Click here to download PMC practice Tests 2021 (PDF)
Click here to download PMC practice Tests 2021 with Key (PDF)
PMC Practice Tests 2021 with Key
Click here to download PMC sample papers and practice test
PMC SAMPLE PAPERS & PRACTICE TESTS
Facebook page: Click Here
Facebook group: Click Here
Twitter: Click Here
Instagram: Click Here
Youtube: Click Here
Mobile Application: Click Here
Everyone can access education no matter the location. There is something that is meant for your help in your studies at the cost of your heed, support, and love. An online educational platform to soil your problems related to studies or career counseling. Group was created on Facebook for those students who cannot bear the expenses of academies for MDCAT. The group was named “EXPERT MDCAT”. Members of this group have been active for the past two years in helping all students. Its primary purpose is to help students who cannot afford MDCAT test preparation expenditures in major cities. The hard work, effort and passion of this group to help others can be estimated by its day-to-day development. Starting at Zero, the voyage continues with a convoy of thousands of students. This group provides information and data related to FSC, MDCAT and university admission. “EXPERT MDCAT” expands to its website and Mobile Application. This platform is for students to overcome their burdens and tension. It helps you plan the future in a better way through a vital fidelity such as counseling. I hope you are well and in high spirits, for August finally arrives and the life-changing day of your life is not far. I hope you have firm control over your nerves and the situation. The preparatory test sessions are drawing to a close. The determined ones among you will have conquered most of their deficiencies and learned the tactics by this time. Each day gives you a new chance to improve yourself. You have all the time to improve yourself until the night before the test. Grasp every opportunity that comes your way. And by opportunity, we mean the difficulties that can give you a chance to test your time management skills and put your knowledge into action. Every academy has scheduled crash tests/ grand tests/mock tests and all of them are good enough for preparatory purposes. Many of you must have joined multiple academies to give yourself exposure to different MCQs and scenarios. For this very exposure, EXPERT MDCAT provides Online tests & Notes for their valuable medications. We don’t need to make you understand why you should appear in this test, for the wise ones among you must have already understood the value of practice at this point of the journey. Definitely, you shouldn’t miss this golden opportunity of testing yourself.