Instructions After Having Name in 1st merit list Of private Medical Colleges Punjab
Private Medical College Admissions
Here I am going to tell you some important Parameters which you have to follow after having name in 1st selection list.
- The Selection List is Provisional. The Chairman Provisional Admission Committee shall have the power to review the provisional selection in case of any bonafide error, lapse, mistake, fraud or misrepresentation that occurs or is brought to his notice before completion of the selection process or thereafter and the selection list will be amended accordingly. Mere figuring in the selection list will not confer any right on the candidate if he/ she is otherwise found ineligible on detection of any error / mistake / fraud / misrepresentation.
- Complaint, if any, against the selection list may be lodged within 03 working days of notification. No complaint will be entertained thereafter.
- Selected candidates will be called by their respective Institutes. The candidates can themselves contact their respective Institutes. No correspondence in this regard with University of Health Sciences will be entertained.
- The last date for reporting at the concerned college/institute and deposit fee for candidates selected in the First Selection List is Friday, 23rd November, 2018. In case, the candidate fails to deposit fee within due date, his/her admission shall be cancelled and the seat shall be declared vacant.
- There shall be two or more rounds of selection (Selection/upgradation lists) of candidates depending on the availability of vacant seats.
- For second or subsequent round no separate form will be filled by the candidates. The choices of colleges, once entered in the form by the candidate, shall be final and irrevocable. This final data shall be used in entire selection process for the admission to first year MBBS/BDS for the current academic year.
- The candidate getting selected in previous round will be considered for betterment/up-gradation in the subsequent round. The betterment/up-gradation herein means the higher preference exercised by the candidate. The shift in such up-gradation shall be compulsory and mandatory and no exception, whatsoever, will be taken under any circumstances.
- Request for mutual transfer or status retention or down-gradation is not permissible under any circumstances. Such requests will not be entertained.
- The selected candidate must join the college at which he/she is selected, on or before the date prescribed by the college authorities, failing which his/her admission stands cancelled. The selected candidate who has joined the college and wants to cancel the admission should cancel it, at the respective college. The college should accept the cancellation and inform the Chairperson Provincial Admission Committee.
- A candidate, who is selected but does not join the college or cancels the admission after joining, is not eligible for further selection process.
- If any document/information provided by the candidate is found false/fake/fabricated at any stage of MBBS/BDS admissions and/or during the course of studies, the admission of the candidate shall be cancelled and he/she will be debarred from admission for a period of seven (07) years besides initiation of any action under the law including criminal proceedings against him/her.
- If the candidate is found medically unfit at any stage of MBBS/BDS course, the admission of the candidate shall be cancelled on the recommendations of the appropriate Medical Board to be constituted by the Admitting University on case to case basis.
- If a candidate fails to report for admission and/or deposit the fee within due date, the admission of the candidate shall be cancelled.
- A candidate selected on both MBBS and BDS seats can avail only one seat at his/her own will by depositing fee at the concerned institution/college within due date. The other seat will be declared vacant by the concerned institution/college.
Remember In prayers: