Dear medical students, in this post you will find a procedure how you can apply in medical colleges for admission 2021. If you have passed MDCAT test and now eager to find out procedure for MBBS and BDS admission for the year 2021, then you must read this carefully. For admission MBBS and BDS, students can apply on basis of MDCAT 2021 results or also they can apply on basis on 2020 results. If you want to know MDCAT 2020 or MDCAT 2021 results and aggregate formula CLICK HERE
Important Instructions for Students
- If you are going to apply for MBBS and BDS in medical or dental colleges/universities in Pakistan, you have to send them attested MDCAT result to the faculty for process your admission application by the faculty.
- Please choose the institutes or colleges that you simply have or would like to apply and also the attested and verified MDCAT result are going to be forwarded by PMC to your respected colleges.
- You will choose either your MDCAT 2021 Result or your MDCAT 2020 Equivalence Result for forwarding to the medical college faculty and staff.
- Please choose the year that you would like the Certificate.
- Then enter your Roll number for the relevant year.
- Then choose the universities that you simply need the result forwarded to and submit.
- Note that admissions to all or any public colleges are undertaken by the selected Admitting Universities of every province/territory.
- You can make choose some colleges now and come back and elect farther colleges thereafter.
- There’s no limit on the number of institutions you can choose or number of requests you can submit
Students are advised to apply carefully and select MDCAT result with relevant year. Click on the link below to apply MBBS and BDS programs for 2021 admission. It should be noted that students must chose colleges to your relevant domicile province. Like if you belong to Punjab province then you must choose college under Punjab province.
Medical Colleges List in Pakistan