Combined Entry Test 2021 For Admission In Engineering Institutions of the Punjab
UNIVERSITY OF ENGINEERING AND TECHNOLOGY, LAHORE
COMBINED ENTRY TEST 2021
FOR ADMISSION IN ENGINEERING INSTITUTIONS OF THE PUNJAB FOR
(1) B.Sc. ENGINEERING PROGRAMS (2) B.Sc. ENGINEERING TECHNOLOGY PROGRAMS A Common Entry Test for Entry into B.Sc. Engineering and B.Sc. Engineering Technology Programs of Punjab would be conducted. The Entry Test Centers as chosen by the candidates and the date and time for Orientation Session as well as the Entry Test are printed on the Entry Test Admit Card.
1. ORIENTATION SESSION DATE, TIME
A 15 minutes orientation session for familiarizing candidates on attempting computer-based test will be decided later in the assigned Virtual University Centers at the allotted time.
2. ENTRY TEST DATE, TIME
The Entry Test will be decided later in the assigned Virtual University Centers at the allotted time.
3. WHO MAY APPEAR IN THE ENTRY TEST?
There is no restriction on appearing in the Entry Test. However, appearance in the Entry Test does not confer the right to apply for admission in the Engineering and Engineering Technology institutions of Punjab.
4. GETTING ENTRY TEST TOKEN NUMBER
- Token number can be acquired from Entry Test Tokens available in the form of scratch cards from designated HBL branches on payment of Rs 1300/- from 12th April 2021 till date.
- Token number can also be acquired on-line by payment of on-line challan worth Rs 1300/- through HBL Konnect or HBL on-line banking from 12th April 2021 till date. Detailed instructions about logging into the UET admission portal for getting payment challan are available on admission.uet.edu.pk.
5. ENTRY TEST ADMIT CARD
Visit the admission portal admission.uet.edu.pk for instructions and generation of Admit Card on-line. Last date for data entry and generation of Admit Card on-line will be decided later. Reprint of Admit Cards is permitted until the day of the test.
6. STANDARD OF THE TEST AND SUBJECTS TO BE TESTED
- The Test would be of Intermediate level. It will be offered in the following combinations: (1) Physics, Mathematics, English & Chemistry; (2) Physics, Mathematics, English & Computer Science; (3) Physics, Mathematics, English & Statistics and (4) Physics, Chemistry, English and Biology.
- Intermediate qualified candidates are advised to choose a combination according to their Intermediate subjects combination.
- DAE qualified candidates have the option to choose either: (1) Physics, Mathematics, English & Chemistry; Or (2) Physics, Mathematics,
English & Computer Science
7. SUPPORT FOR PRINTING OF ADMIT CARDS
If required, the candidates may use computer and printer facility in computer laboratories available at: (1) UET Lahore Campus; (2) UET Taxila;
(3) Engineering College, Bahauddin Zakariya University, Multan; (4) NFC Institute of Engineering and Technology, Multan; (5) Engineering College, Islamia University, Bahawalpur; (6) University of Gujrat, Gujrat; and (7) Fatima Jinnah Women University (for ladies only), Rawalpindi from 12th April 2021 till date.
8. IMPORTANT DATES
- The LAST DATE for purchase of tokens from designated branches will be decided later. Whereas the LAST DATE for data entry and generation of Admit Cards will be decided later.
- Official Entry Test result will be declared later, and will be available at web portal admission.uet.edu.pk.
9. REQUIREMENT OF PHOTO-ID AT THE TEST CENTER DURING ENTRY TEST
Failure to present a photo-id may result in expulsion from the Test Center. Candidates are reminded to arrange for photo-ID such as: (1) Computerized National Identity card CNIC/ NICOP; Or (2) Juvenile Card issued by NADRA; Or (3) an official photo identification like Matric/ Intermediate certificate carrying photograph; Or (4) Computerized domicile certificate bearing a photograph; Or (5) a Passport; Or (6) Statement of Entry in case of “A” Level students etc. for presentation in the Entry Test Centers during the Entry Test.
- A candidate missing the Entry Test in the allotted center during the allotted time slot will not be permitted to sit in any other center or any other time slot.
- Since the test is fully automated, no re-checking facility will be provided
- Guidelines for preparation of Entry Test are available admission.uet.edu.pk
For any query you can chat with Expert MDCAT by Clicking below
Latest Admissions 2021 in Pakistan
Admissions are also open in the following universities.Click on the posters given below to get complete informations
Thank You So Much for your time
EXPERT ONLINE BOOK STORE
Expert MDCAT has taken initiative to provide latest MDCAT Books to students at discounted rate. Student will get books through home delivery. A special discount will be awarded to all.
This time MDCAT ENGLISH BOOK is available which is very valuable for Students.
Chemical Grammar (5th Special Edition)
by Prof.Salman UL Waheed
Dear MDCAT/NUMS 2021 Aspirants,
“CHEMICAL GRAMMAR” is the country’s only book that meets the requirements of PMC National MDCAT in a true sense. No rule in the final paper comes out of this book. NMDCAT 2020 and NUMS 2020 were made from this book because the paper setters picked sentences from the examples given in its exercises. Thousands of students including the Toppers of UHS & PMC have achieved their goals after studying from this book. The 5th Edition of CG has been launched all across the country along with the 5th edition of “PMC/ NUMS MDCAT VOCAB PLUS” also written and published by Prof. Salman ul Waheed.
For details and Online order
For any type of query related to Expert MDCAT services
Cell : 03407833494
Smart Test Session by Expert MDCAT
🔴Duration* : 2 Months
✅Session Fund* : 1500/= Only
✅Syllabus* (PMC Revised Syllabus 2021) :👇
✅Demo Video Discussion* 👇
✅High Achievers of NMDCAT 2020* 👇
For More Details :
WhatsApp : 03407833494
Via: Team Expert MDCAT
MDCAT Counseling Lectures
Following are very informative video lectures regarding MDCAT Preparations