Azerbaijan Fully Funded Government Scholarship 2021 is announced by HEC. Students from Pakistan/AJK can apply for Fully-funded scholarships in Azerbaijan. Scholarships for Pakistani Students to study abroad with fully-funded scholarships is now opened worldwide. Applicants can apply for this Scholarship at Azerbaijan Universities with Azerbaijan Scholarships 2021. There are maximum fields of study are available and depends on the university participating in this Scholarships for International Students. The purpose of this Fully Funded Government Scholarship is to create a piece of knowledge or educational bridge between Pakistani students and Azerbaijan Universities.
The order of the President of the Republic approved the “Education Grant Program for Citizens of the Organization of Islamic Cooperation” and the “Education Grant Program for Citizens of the Non-Aligned Movement” to be held on December 6, 2017, and January 10, 2018, respectively. The “education grant” (hereinafter referred to as “scholarship”) program provides selected candidates with the opportunity to study preparatory courses, undergraduate, graduate, doctorate, general medicine/residential courses at leading universities in Azerbaijan every year.
- Tuition fee
- International flight
- Monthly stipend for meals, accommodation, and utility costs (800 AZN) or (75411.76 pkr)
- Medical insurance
- Visa and registration costs
Selection procedures and results
The selection process will cover two stages:
- Review of the relevant documents
- Interviews (online/Skype)
Note: The candidates will be informed about the results by July, 2021 Note: Universities will get in touch with the shortlisted applicants for institutional admission procedures.
- Completed application form
- Diplomas or Transcripts from prior High School or University studies
- Copy of Passport
- Document on general
- health status (including
- HIV/AIDS, Hepatitis B, and C tests)
- CV or Resume
- Motivation Letter
- Proof of English
Proficiency (for programs in foreign languages: for undergraduate programs IELTS 5, TOEFL 40, for other programs IELTS 5.5, TOEFL 50)
Note: All documents must be translated into English or Russian and notarized.
Who can apply?
- Citizens of the OIC and the NAM member countries
- For undergraduate and general medicine programs – citizens younger than 25
- For graduate and residency programs – citizens younger than 30
- For doctoral programs – citizens younger than 40
Submission of Application The candidates must:
- be officially nominated by respective state entities of their country (Ministries, Embassies, etc.) to the Embassies or to the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Azerbaijan
The application deadline is February 28, 2021
Links to Apply
Call for application 2021
List of eligible countries
List of diplomatic missions of the Republic of Azerbaijan
List of participating universities
Guidelines for International Students
Frequently Asked Questions – FAQ
For More details
Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Azerbaijan International Development Agency
Email: email@example.com; phone: +994 12 596 92 96